Rule #8

No tragically tragic backstories, k?
Dont try to one-up everyone.

Examples.
Good:(This is Lucky's "story". Dont directly copy it, pls..) : "Arlie was wandering around the forest hunting for insects when she found Lucky. he was dying of blood loss, He was missing his front leg. She couldnt just let him suffer, so she transferred his soul into a jar. As soon as she got back, she finished adding stuffing to an unfinished plushie. She sewed up the holes for where the front legs should have been, and added the final stitches before she finally transferred Lucky into his new body.."

NOT good(PLEASE dont do this ;-; ) : "*hybrid name* ran away from its abusive home and ran to the forest only to be found by its abusive owner and taken back to its home and if was abuse again until arelie found and save it but it was too late it was already dead so she transferred its dying soul into the plush body she had just lying around for this specific moment and then after it was put in the plush all the other  plushes abused it, even dot!"

The ONLY plushie Arelie "rescued" was Button. He did come from an abusive home, but he's also based off my old cat.
Arelie isnt daring enough to save any creature, even Button. She only took button in when her older brother gave her a very malnourished cat who was almost dead. .-.

((Ill have stories on all the hybrids in a later book.))