Chapter 20 Caminar de Tu Mano

Hey everyone welcome back to another chapter! Today is featuring one of my favorite Spanish songs (no not inappropriate, it's really sweet actually) so there'll be lyrics and highly suggest you listen to the song while it's at that part and I'll provide English lyrics. This chapter is highly fluffy. Also, if you couldn't tell I was getting tired while writing this. Enjoy~!

Song: Caminar de Tu Mano by Rio Roma

"Woah, Laur. What's wrong with that?" Garroth looked down at the sobbing brunette clutching onto him with a worry full expression. 

"My father is homophobic." Garroth's heart quickly stopped for a moment before it began beating rapidly, his cerulean eyes wide as the brunette continued to sob. Out of everything, he's homophobic?  

"How long do we have?" 

"One week." A week? That's it? Garroth was quickly panicking, rubbing circles on the small of Laurance's back as he tried to sort out his own thoughts. 

"Is your mother homophobic too?" He hesitantly asked, praying to Irene she wasn't so he could have at least two members of Laurance's family supporting them. Laurance shook his head 'no', clearly not wanting to talk any more about the subject. "Just get some sleep for now. Okay, Prince?" He watched Laurance nod again, his sobs quieting down as he began to fall into the comfort of sleep, Garroth following.

-

"Cadenza I don't know about this." Aphmau, Cadenza, and KC stood outside the door to Laurance's apartment, Aphmau having doubts already about Cadenza's idea. 

"Look, you won't understand why, but Laurance is most likely very upset right now so we need to cheer him up." Aphmau and KC shook their heads in confusion, not knowing why Laurance was upset but Cadenza wouldn't tell them why. 

"Wait, isn't that Garroth~kun's job?" KC asked, her yellow eyes glancing at the apartment door before they looked back to Cadenza. 

"Well, yeah, but he's probably upset right now too if he knows." 

"Alright, fine whatever you say Cadenza, but I better not see anything, ahem,about...that." Aphmau hesitantly agreed as Cadenza gave a small smile, fishing out the key and opening it. The apartment was fairly decent, besides the strewn couch pillows, half-eaten pizza box on the floor while the TV was still on. Not to mention, the white towels flung across opposite sides of the room. 

"Don't touch anything and don't go in the bathroom~." Cadenza sing songed, heading down the hallway towards the last door that was the bedroom before she heard KC.

"Why is there shampoo in here?" The fire-haired girl turned back around to see KC holding a white bottle of shampoo in her pale hands, the top unscrewed while some had dripped down the sides and stained there. She facepalmed, taking the shampoo bottle and placing it back on the table while she guided the other two girls down the hallway. 

"I said don't touch anything. Also, don't ask questions because you might not want to know the answer." They reached the brown wooden door, Aphmau looking uneasy as she shuffled her feet and her eyes darted around the hallway. "I'll go in first, save your eyes just in case." The other two girls nodded as Cadenza slowly turned the golden knob, the door slowly creaking open as she stepped inside to take in the sight. The bedroom was normal with nothing strewn about besides the two men strewn on the bed. Laurance had his arm protectively laying over Garroth's chest, his head in the crook of his neck while Garroth lay on his back with his head turned towards the brunette. It'd be a shame if someone were to disrupt their moment of peace.