1

"Jack it's time to get up you have group therapy this morning."A woman I had came to know as nurse Jenna said.

Since my stay at Saint Jimmy's home for mentally ill teens. I've been here for a year so, I had mostly became friends with all the nurses.

Jenna was probably the only real friend I have made here so far though.

Mostly because I keep to myself most of the time and people here don't seem to care for me to much. But it doesn't really bother me because I don't care much for talking, or making friends anyway.

"Good morning Jenna."
I mumble.
As I pull my white blankets over my head. 

"Come on Jack you have to get up, because I have some exciting news to tell you!"

I rolled my eyes at her and held on to my blankets tightly. Not wanting to move from my warm bed.

"Your getting a room mate Jack try and be at least a little more excited." She huffed.

I just stared at the wall ignoring her. 

"It's to early for room mates. " I mumbled.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

I just sighed in response. "Yeah best sleep of my life."

"Any nightmares?" I stayed quiet. Jack...."Jenna sighed.

"You need to tell me if you had nightmares, Don't you want to get better?"

"Yeah I did okay." I huffed

"Kay any thing else I should know about? "

"Nope I'm fine Jen."

We both knew that was far from the truth but I said it anyway because its easier then saying the truth.

"Okay get up and get dressed so you can eat breakfast and take your medication."

"Who's my new room mate?" I asked while pulling a blink-182 hoodie over my head.

"His name is Alex , he's 18, and he got here last night." She smiled.

"Jack you know you can't wear anything with writing on it. Change please.That's 2 points so far today." She sighed.

The point system was something new the doctors had added like a month after I got here. You get 2 points taken away if you wear shirts or hoodies with writing. 4 if you don't eat at least half of your meal, 3 for touching another patient 7 if you throw up your food. 10 if you hurt yourself or others, 5 if you don't show up for therapy and 3 if your rude.

I sighed but changed into baggy blue tee shirt.

"Bye Jen."I huffed.

I slipped into some black skinny jeans and some black Converse without laces. I tried to tackle the mess that was my hair in an effort to at least look decent. Not that it really mattered since my hair is a real pain. Reluctantly I walked out my room and down the hall to the cafeteria.

~~~

"Morning Jacky." Jaime shouted as I entered the cafeteria.

"What do you want Jaime?" I huffed in frustration.