~*Try Outs Or Something-Chapter 1*~

For this Chapter to make sense the first two chapter was in the first season, and this chapter is in the second season. So now you will understand! ______________________________________________________________

"So is this a try out for your 'team'?", I ask mocking them. "No. We just think you have potential.", Night-Wing stated. "Trust me, I do.", I say leaning close to him then flicking his nose. "Can we just get it over with?!", La'gaan sighed. "Shut up.", Tigress sighed. "Ready, Sparrow?", Night-wing asked. "Readier then I'll ever be!", I say getting into a fighting stance as Night-Wing does the same. "Ready and fight.", the computer said. As soon as the computer said 'fight' Night-wing jumped at me using one of his rods to attack and another behind his back ready to defend. I slid out of the way, letting Night-wing fall onto the ground. I soon as that happens I respond to the chance. I jump on top of Night-wings back, with my knees by his side. I take his arm and pull it back to where his hand is touching his head, so basically a chicken wing. I take my rod and hit  the rods out of his hands and kick his rods away. Night-wing coughed whispering, "up please". "Oh yeah, sorry...", I say hopping up and stepping back to let Night-wing up. "Not-*cough*-not bad, Sparrow.", Night-wing said going over to his team mates. They mumble about letting me on the team. "Well it's eleven out of fourteen, so your in!", M'gaan said. " Great I'll be going then!", I say ring around.

I turned around facing a gray leather suit, and my face dropped."Not so fast, you guys are going on a mission.", Batman said sternly. Batman walked to the center of the room and a blue screen popped up showing pictures too, my ex-boss, The Joker, "Nice to see you to, Unc-ie Bruce...", I say following him. "Night-Wing take it from here. ", he said. Batman stood next to me. "Okay so the Joker has been robbing banks, which is quite odd because his earlier attacks were directed towards Batman, but lately they look like they've been a message for someone...", Night-wing said clicking a button on a remote. Which showed a different picture of the first robbery. Then Night-wing pressed it again. "Wait, go back to that other picture", I shout. Night-wing presses the button again making to go back. I point at a capitalized yellow, 'S'. "Now go to the next one", I say, in which he does. In the next picture there was a capitalized yellow 'P'. There were five more picture's in five more robbery's. The third on had a yellow capitalized 'A', the fourth had a yellow capitalized 'R', the fifth had another capitalized yellow, 'R', the sixth had a lower case, yellow, 'o', and the last had a capitalized , yellow, 'W'. These seven letters put together, made the word,  'SPARRoW'.

" What's gonna happen now?", Aqualad asked. "We give her to the Joker.", Tigress stated. "What? No!", Beast boy shouted. "We can't afforded to lose someone!
...again", Tigress. Batman gripped my wrist and pulled me to the tubes. "Listen, Avian. You're the only youth of the Wayne family". Batman said. (This is when Batman's son hasn't been born yet). "Yeah I know.", I say not getting his point. "And this mission could really harm you, maybe even kill you. Don't go on this mission!", Batman said. "No. I'm going to protect my friends from someone you should of killed long ago!", I say turning around and walking towards the tube. "Sparrow we have to gear up where are you going?" Night-wing asked me. "To My old boss, to finally kill him", I say as the computer says my departure. "Exiting, Sparrow".