Us. -Merome-

*Mitch's POV*

I woke up as my alarm on my phone sang "I Love Blocks". It wasn't my parody but it was sure in hell a great song.  I turned my alarm off and snuck out of my bed as if I was sneaking out. That's how tired I am. Me and Jerome were up until 12am playing Hunger Games.  Jerome is my best friend.  Has been since fourth grade.  He's been there since I've had Coco.  She passed away lately.. Jerome's been there for me.  It's just hard without her. It's not the same while recording with the rest of Team Crafted and not hearing Coco barking in the background.  But back to that morning.  After I got dressed, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get me a bowl of Lucky Charms.  I like the marsh mellows. I eat them first.  Then the other pieces.  I usually eat for a good 10minutes.  After that, I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on.  I strip down completely and get in.  I grab my shampoo and slick back my light brown hair.  It wasn't long until I heard "#selfie" playing on my phone.  That's Jerome's ring tone when he calls me.  I quickly answer.

"Hello?" I answers.

"Hei Mitch" Jerome says casually.

"What is it, Biggums? Im in the shower"

"Oh you know.. It's 7:45. The meeting with Gunnars starts at 9!"

"Jerome! I have almost 2 hours! If I'm doing my math correctly." I chuckle.

"Oh ya.  Well hurry.  I'll be at your house in an hour."

"Alright, Biggums. See you later" I end the call.

I hurriedly finish my shower, get dressed in a suit and tie, then run back upstairs to get my hair supplies.  I'm digging that spiky hair for tonight.  But not too spiky.  I go downstairs to the bathroom and do my hair.  Kinda the way Nilo does from The MoroPack.  I check my watch. 7:54. Jerome should be here soon. I should probably finish getting ready. 

*Moments before Jerome arrives*

I put my black shiny shoes on and wait by the door.  It's a 45minute drive to the Gunnars place. Finally Jerome arrives with Ashely.  She's also a youtuber.  Gorgeous as always.  I get up, lock my door and walk to Jerome's black Mustang that I didn't know he had. 

*Jeromes POV*

"Oh how I miss those Mountains!: My alarm sings out as I wake up.  I walk to my bathroom and say those cheesy things that guys say to themselves. But I'll admit, I look pretty damn good for just waking up.  I hear Ashely downstairs snooping around for breakfast.  I walk to the kitchen joining her. I make eggs and put them on 2 plates.  We sit down at the table and start eating.  12 minutes passed and we finished.  We got a drink and start getting ready. I was wearing my Power Moves Only T-Shirt under my suit and tie. Ashely finishes getting ready and we leave for Mitch's.

I just arrived at Mitch's apartment.  He calls it his house but whatever.  He's my biggums.  I'm clearing a spot for him to sit.  I remove pizza boxes and taco wrappers and throw them by Ashely's feet.

"Hey! These are my new shoes!" Ashely yells at me with her perfect British accent.

"Sorry.." I apologize. 

Mitch hops in my car and his eyes get wide.  Pretty sure it's cause my car is such a mess.  

"I'm a pack rat. Can't you tell?" I wink.