Arrival.

*Mitchs POV*

We've been in the car for seems like forever but it's really been only 20minutes.  Jerome's driving, Ashely's passed out in the passengers seat, and I'm in the back with my shoes off stinking up the whole car.  Every once and a while, I'll peek in the front and see Jerome covering his nose. It's quite entertaining. 

"Are we there yet?" I ask impatiently.

"No, we still have 10minutes" Jerome responded.

"Are we there yet?"

"No. Now hush, Ashley's sleeping. Don't wake her. You know she's a complete bitch when she wakes up"

"Okay.." I whisper back then lay my head back on the back of the seat.

*Minutes later*

We finally arrive at Gunnars.  The place is huge.  We get out of the car and practically run in the spinny doors.  We're welcomed by Adam, Ian, and Ty waiting in the Lobby to be taken up to floor 3.  

"ABOUT TIME YOU GOT HERE. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HALF AN HOUR" Adam shouts.

"Adam we're right here! Don't need to yell.." I reply

"Sorry Mitchell.."

"It's Mitch."

"Ok. Sorry Mitch..ell" Adam chuckles.

I roll my eyes and start for the elevator with the rest of the Crew.  Jason is late as usual.  6 people crowded in a small elevator was NOT a good idea.. I can smell Jerome's Parmesan cheese deodorant. Just kidding, It smells like Old Spice.  

We arrive at the 3rd floor.  This is where they are made.

Sorry this chapter sucked D: Kinda busy! 3day weekend and I'm busy the 3 days :c But find me on ExplodingTNT's McOrigins server! Look him up and get the IP! Oh and don't forget to vote :) Only if you like the story of course ;) Not sure if Im gonna end this story. Depends.  Bye babes <3