Me and My Biggums

*Just a quick note that this chapter will be bad XD. It's late and I'm suppose to be studying for finals. I kinda forgot about this story.*

When we arrived at the 3rd floor, we were taken to the room where we get pictures taken. A pretty lady in a black tight dress handed us all black shades that had G labeled on them. I slid mine on and looked at Jason. "Damn I look fly" Jason said with a smirk. I chuckled and walked in front of the big green screen. I posed like a typical celebrity would. After a couples pictures, we did groups, individuals, then some with 2 or 3 people.

After pictures Jerome and I walked out together and headed for our car. We were stopped by a girl that goes by Laina.

"Hi.. I'm Laina.. May I have a picture?" Laina said shyly.

"Yeah of course. In fact, We just got done with a photoshoot!" I reply while chuckling.

She laughed with me, took a few pictures and headed for the car again. At this point, we were exhausted.

"Hey bud, do you want to go out to eat?" Jerome asked.

"I would love to, but I'm exhausted and I'm ready to go back to bed."

"But buddy, it's only noon!"

"You try uploading late Hunger Games most of your nights.."

Jerome sighed and we headed for home.

Once we pulled into the apartment building, Jerome and I got out and headed for the elevator. I have a little feelings for Jerome but not strong ones. At least not yet. He's my best buddy as for now.

Yes thanks I'm aware that I said Coco was Mitchs dog. Dont waste your time pointing that out. K thanks. Vote Comment and Share if you liked this chapter. Should I add sexual parts? Lemme know♡.