Chapter 11

I decided to walk to school today because I don't know just in the mood to walk today and it's nice outside so why not?
I finally arrive at school.I head to my locker put my stuff in grabbed my books and headed to my first class of the day Math.

Lunch
So far today it's been on one of the most boring days of my life nothing interesting at all *sigh*.
I got my lunch and sat at my normal table by myself.For some reason Zack keeps looking over at me we haven't talked for a couple months last time we talked was during  the project.I really hate to admit it but it was actually fun to hang out with him I kinda miss it. Then I realized I was staring and look away when Zack's friends saw me.Oh great now there probably talking about me.Ok now i'm just getting annoyed they keep looking at me and laughing and whispering.Thats it i'm about to do something I would normally not do.
I get up and walk over to Zack's table.
"Stop staring and talking about me "I told Zack."We can talk about who the hell we want Bella."

Then Zack's annoying ass Barbie doll wannabe girlfriend Melanie came over
"Is this loser bothering you My Zackie Bear"
"Where the hell did you come up with Zackie bear that's sounds almost as ugly as you"I snarled at her.
"Your just jealous of this"she pointed to herself.
"Why would I be jealous of you your face looks like it caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer"I snarled back at her.
"You'll regret that"she said
Then she came up to me and slapped me in the face and pushed me on the ground.The whole grade is just watching us doing nothing.
I got up and Melanie was smirking but not for long.
I went up to her pinned her on the ground and started punching her in her ugly face.Well actually i'm making her face more pretty for her right now.I kept punching her her face was now bleeding.She got out from under me and pinned me and started slapping and punched me i pulled her hair and started to kick her.I got on top of her and started to punch her and chock her.Zack was just watching us and so was everyone else doing nothing no teachers or anything.By now we are bleeding. I got off her and she went straight to me and then we both started kicking,punching,slapping and chocking each other.
Then the principal came running in and he ripped us apart from each other he was not happy.He was walking us out of the cafeteria I glared at Zack he kinda looked like he felt sorry but I doubt it.

We are both now in the nurses office getting cleaned up and getting bandaged.Once the nurse was done he took us to his office.
He sat down "Normally this is with the
boys not girls I never thought of you Bella to this I want to know what happened NOW"he said.
"I was enjoying my lunch being good when Bella comes up to me and threatens me and yelling at me for no reason then she threw me out of my seat an attacked me and I was using self-defense"Melanie said with her whiney voice.
I rolled my eyes "That never happened let me tell the truth (I told him what happened)"
He called Zack to the office to tell what happened and other kids.
"MELANIE DON'T EVER LIE TO ME AGAIN"he yelled harshly.
"Melanie suspended for 7 days"But"
"He cut her off no buts your suspended now leave my office your parents will pick you up in 10 minutes pack your things"he said more calm and kinda happy.
"Now Bella you did fight so 7 days of detention 2 hours starting today after school"
*sigh* ok.

Detention
I walk into detention and sit down then the people I exactly don't wanna see walk in Zack,Chad and there jerk face group of friends.
Oh great they sit right by me. *sigh*
It's been like 10 minutes no teacher but the door is locked.
"Where is the teacher?"
"No teacher they lock the door and in 2 hours they unlock it"Zack says
"Great i'm going to be late"I say
"For what? "Ryan asks
"I have to change then get to the gym then do boxing with my trainer and I have no ride and it's like hour from school"I say worried
"We can drive you"
"Really thank you so much"I say relived

I just talk to them for the hours left of detention because I was bored and there the only people other than myself here.It wasn't as bad as I thought with them here I forget about what happened with Melanie while I was talking and laughing with them.
The door is now unlocked and me,Zack,Chad,Ryan,Liam,Aaron and Zayn got into the car.

We started driving to the gym I held my bag that has my stuff to take off my Bella stuff and change into me I guess I'll change at the gym I guess

They started blasting music really loud like really really really loud.
"Can you turn it down?"
"No"they all yell and start dancing in car and being crazy and all up in my face singing.

We finally arrive at the gym and there's my trainer waiting for me.They all get out of the car "We will give you a ride back we're going to work out to here" Chad says
I think Chad is still suspicious of me how am I going to change into myself I might have to workout with this wig or I can be myself then change back into Bella at the end I guess I can to do that well let's see if this plan works............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I am starting to write again a couple days a week or idk what days I'm going to upload a chapter for now a few times a week till I figure it out I hope you liked the chapter I wrote 1,000 words since I haven't uploaded for a while the next chapter will come out either tomorrow or Tuesday or Wednesday.

-Sydney