Chapter 13

Previously-I woke up from a ding on my phone it was a text from...Chad Samuels? How did he get my number?
The text said............
Now
Chad Samuels:I'm going to figure your secret out and i'm halfway there I already said to much I just have a word of advise for you 'Bella' Watch Your Back.
At that moment my body just froze my breathing picked up I can't explain what is happening right now I just have one word...anxiety. I started to get dizzy my hands were sweaty it was harder to breathe.
I put my phone and just sat there on bed until I fell asleep.

I woke up I had a hard time sleeping last night.In fact I barley slept at all now you might think oh Gigi your just be dramatic but if you were in my shoes you would know i'm not being dramatic in any way.
Maybe he was just drunk and sent it on mistake yea that must be it.
I just sat there for like 40 minutes trying to avoid the truth.
I glanced at the clock and shot up from bed i'm late for school! It's 8:27 and school started at 8:15!
I ran downstairs and ate breakfast then ran back upstairs and scrambled to find an outfit I picked out some high waisted shorts and a crop top from Hollister and white converse.I checked the time 8:57 it took me that long I went into the bathroom and did my makeup i was almost done I just applied mascara I was putting on liquid eyeliner when I sneezed and it went all the way to the side of my face.I sighed 9:16.Ugh I wiped off all my makeup and re-done it. I finished grabbed my bag then ran to school.

I finally reached school it was 9:43 i'm so late.I went to my locker got my books then was heading to class when.
"Bella what are you doing out of class"The vice principal said annoyed
"I just got here I woke up late?"It came more like a question which mad it sound like I was lying threw my teeth.
"Your like an hour late Bella that's another detention for you."He said
"..ok.."I said then started to walk to class again. I don't get his prob hr just likes to give 11th and 12th graders detention half the time for dumb reasons.
I grabbed the door handle to my math class and pulled it open right when I opened the door everyone look at me ugh I hate that.
"Your late Rivers don't be late again without a pass,sit down"Mr.Folly the math teacher said in an unpleasant way.
I took a seat and tried to listen to the teacher but I it just sounds like blah blah blah blah blah.
1 super boring class later
I headed to history clsss and took a seat towards the back.Just to my luck out of the corner of my eye I see Chad sit down behind me.
The teacher started the lesson but I still can't focus I need to call my manager soon.I can sense Chad staring so intense that it's like he is burning holes into me.I turn to look at him and he just smirked oh I wish I could rip that smirk off his face.I quickly turn around and try to pay attention to the lesson key word "tried" but I still couldn't focus I need to call my manager at lunch.l didn't feel happy or any positive emotion I felt sad and scared.When Zack found out I didn't feel like this I don't if Chad even knows yet but I can't have one more person know Chad is the last person I want to know he would probably blackmail me  or tell the whole school or town.
The bell for lunch rang I quickly grabbed my stuff and darted out of the room to my locker and to lunch as fast as I could.I made it to lunch in under 2 minutes by sprinting then stood in line for food.I got my food and sat down and just to my luck Zack and his friends came and sat with me and guess who said beside me to my luck Chad said right beside me of all places to sit at.
_____________________
New chapter hope you liked it! Next chapter soon!!!! 🌹