Chapter 14

"Why are you sitting here"I snapped at them.
"Why aren't we aloud to"Zack said
I just sighed and started to eat my fries off my tray.No one really said a word and were just eating in awkward silence but I feel them all staring at me closely manly Chad though.
"Stop staring at me"I snapped to them
"Jeez ok what's wrong with you today"
"Nothing"I snapped "why don't you ask him"I snapped and pointed to Chad.
"Dude what did you do now"Zack asked Chad
"Nothing she's just being a dramatic brat" he snapped back
"I'm a dramatic brat"I snapped again..
"Yes your one of those spoiled,selfish,rich,bratty girls who gets whatever she wants and if she doesn't begs for it till they give you it" he yelled at me.
"I'm done sitting here"I said and walked away while sending a glare to Chad.
I walked out of the back school doors exit even if I wasn't allowed to leave without permission i'm just so sick of today.

Currently I'm sitting in my bed watching Shane on YouTube i don't know why I acted like I did today I'm just ugh idk how to explain this.
I'm just gonna go to bed and deal with this tomorrow.
_________________________
I know I haven't posted in a while I'm sorry I'm just having some writers block on this story and I'm not really as into it as I was before but I'm sorry this was short and I'm soon starting a new story!!!! I tell you guys when I'm gonna post the first chapters I'm working on the first oncurrently!!!! If you guys have any ideas for the story please message me I'll look at all ideas and if I like it I'll put it in my story and give you some shoutouts on it!!!!