Chapter 9

While Me and Freak eating, I received an text from Mike.

From: Mike

Boss, there's someone betrayed us. He's a TRAITOR, Are you in to this Mission? I just need your permission.

Betrayed us? And a TRAITOR?! Fuck I'm gonna crack his bone!

To: Mike

I'm in.

"Freak, I need to go." I said. "Manang Tes! I need my leather jacket!"

"Opo, Ser!"

"Saan punta, Bakulaw?" Crazy freaking woman asked while chewing her food.

"I said don't talk while your mouth is full!" She immediately drink her water and swallow the food inside her mouth, Tss.

"Oh okay na! Saan ka pupunta?" She asked.

"Do I need to tell you?"

"Oo naman! Sige ka kapag hindi moko sinama babasagin ko mga gamit mo dito sa bahay!" What the?! As if she can do that.

"No, you can't do it." I answered.

"I can do it! Diba, Mr. Bear?" She said while looking at her Bear, She's really Crazy!

"Freak." I whispered.

"Ser, Eto na po yung leather jacket mo." Manang tes said.

"Thankyou, I need to go." I was about to walk but Freak hold my jacket. "What, Freak?"

"Sama ako."

"No."

"Sige na."

"I said NO!"

"Okay!"

"What?"

"Sasama ako ^___^"

"No!" Oh god, Why you gave me woman like this?!

I walk outside the house and went to the garage to use my Motorcycle. While I'm checking my Motorcycle, someone spoke.

"Yehey! Sasama ako!" I give her death glare.

"I said No, Understand?" I see again her teddy bear, Why she's always with her Bear.

"Yes!" She said while raising her hands.

Good, She understand what I said.

I sit in my Motorcycle right now to get ready because one of my Guard, Open the gate. I felt someone sit behind me. FUCK!

"Why you're sitting behind me?!" I asked.

"Kasi nga sasama kami ni Mr. Bear!" I look in my waist then I saw her Bear, Wait-She already hug me?!

"I said you're not coming with me!" I shouted, But she hug me tight.

"Eh! Gusto ko sumama!"

"Get your hands off me! Freak!"

"Eeeeh! Sama ako, Bakulaw!" I see her face in side mirror, Her eyes are teary.

"Fine! But please don't cry!" Damn! Sakit siya sa ulo!

"Yehey!" I take off my helmet and I put it in her head.

"Hold on, Freak." Bigla kong pinaharurot yung Motor ko to make her scared and trauma.

I hate her, She's damn crazy!

"WIEEEEEEEE! DINAIG PA NATIN YUNG MGA RIDES SA ENCHANTED KINGDOM, BAKULAW!" She shouted. That's good you should scared-Wait what?! She enjoying this dangerous ride?!