Episode 5: the hidden side

I went home alone. Got up to my room. I lived with my father but it wasn't exactly living with him. He used to be an artist. After the death of my mother he leaved his job. Now most of the time he drinks and sells the remaining artwork somehow to manage his living. I decided to maintain my own cost by some small job. But couldn't find any. They say that i have to change my attitude to get a decent job but i couldn't.

Then one day i started writing something. I started pouring all of my grief in that. I wrote a song that day. More likely a rap. Somehow i enjoyed writing that. I used to murmur my rap all day. One day a random person in a street listened to my murmuring and came upto me nd gave me a card if i wanted to join their company. I wasn't least bit interested. When he asked my name i lied that my name was "august d"   
Anyways i didn't throw away the card. I still have it but i like rapping for myself. I dont want to make a profession out of it.

The day jennie left without saying a word, that day i decided to write something for her. It was high time since i wrote something. I filled the paper with the words i should have told her. While writing it i made that inevitable decision. I am going to ask jennie out.

That was the selfish decision i regret. Why selfish? You will know later. I made that decision just becoz i needed someone in my life. I didn't even give it a thought whether jennie will be happy with me or not. I just needed someone. I didn't even think whether i loved jennie or not.

Please jennie if you ever read this which i doubt you will never, please forgive. I never deserved you or your unconditional love.