episode 9: trouble at the library

I looked at her and knew that she was hurt. 
"Will soo ji cry now?" i said to make her more angry

She then took the water bottle, opened the cap and poured some water directly on me. Before i could react she ran away.    I was so angry. Jennie was trying to calm me down. But i noticed that she was trying very hard not to burst in laughter watching my state.

"Kim jisoo, the next time i see you, you will be dead."

Surprisingly i didn't see her that day. Even looked for her a bit but gave up not finding where she was. I dropped jennie home then went to my house eventually.

 I dropped jennie home then went to my house eventually

The next day i woke up a bit early. Didn't know what to do as i cuddled with my pillows trying to fall back asleep. Didn't work so i got up, got ready for school and was on my way to it. 

On my way i bought some flowers for jennie since it has been a long time i gave her one. I wanted to buy some roses but jennie doesn't like them so i bought daisies indeed.

I went to the library to sleep becoz that's the only place i can be away from people. Not that the school was crowded in that early hours but yet i wanted to have a quick nap just in case.  

Normally no one came at that part of library where i used to sleep. I went there and had a good sleep when i felt something warm against me. I woke up and saw jisoo staring at me. 

"Yah why are you sleeping in the library weirdo." she said

"Why do you care?" i said as i struggled to sleep. I woke up and looked at her "oh yes i had some thing to do with you. You need to pay for making me wet yesterday. You can't go off so easily" i threatened

"I need to pay for spilling water in you?" she asked. Then she thought for a sec and all of a sudden she smirked in an evil way. "Okay" she was getting up from her chair and she threw some coins at me  "here you go.  I hope i have paid enough" she started laughing and i got so angry that i got up, held her against the wall, brought myself close to her and whispered  "do u think its funny? Do you know what i can do? Can't you see the devil in my eyes? Be careful of me or it will hunt you down"

She looked at me in the eyes. All of a sudden after having eye contact with her, i started to feel bad for holding her tight like i was holding her at that time. She looked straight at me for sometime and told me

"Do you know what i see in your eyes instead of a devil? An innocent child afraid of something. A lonely child who covers up every thing using his anger." she said all these staring at me.

All of a sudden her eyes had water in them but it waS NOT TEARS. her eyes had water as if she was sympathetic of me.

"I am not alone. I have jennie with me"  i said trying to explain myself. I couldn't bare that she was sympathetic for me.
"Then go and hold your girlfriend jennie tightly the way u r holding me right now because its hurting me and i already have a wound in my hand." she said

All of a sudden i realized that i was way too close to her. I let her go from my grips.  "Does your heart beat this loud every time you get close to a girl?" she asked

I realized how hard my heart was beating from holding her close to me. I looked at her hands and saw the wound from yesterday still not treated

 I looked at her hands and saw the wound from yesterday still not treated

"Why haven't you yet treated that cut?" i asked

"Oh, this doesn't need to be treated. It will get better" she said
" it needs bandaid. You fell on a pin. So of course its deep. Go and treat yourself. You will get a lot of wounds if you keep irritating me so better treat this one fast" i said with a thud.

"Oh i will go later." she said and she was about to go out when i grabbed her hands and dragged her to the sick room

There was no nurse. I took out the essentials to sterilize and cover the wound. She tried to escape but i stopped her. 

When i was about to sterilize it she said holding me "it will hurt a lot. I don't want to" 

"It will not. Keep looking at me and think about something funny in your head." i said

She looked at me with big eyes and i continued to do my job.

I still remember her stare. That innocent eyes. That innocent face. I remember all of it.

Author's note: sorry for the delay guys. I got busy with stuff and didn't have time to upload. Anyway s this epi is a little long so bear with it. Thanks for reading. Love you  😚😘😘😘😘