IMPORTANT NOTE!!! (Must read)

Haii guys!!!

Firstly, I would like to thankyou for clicking this story and giving it a chance.

2.) I would like to warn you about my vocabulary. I am not the best at grammar and spelling in english for it is not my first language. Please do understand that, and feel free to give any corrections but! PLEASE be polite about it.

3.) this is my first story, so I'm extremely nervous on how this will come out, but of course I will do my very best.

4.) I am doing this not to impress you, but to express my imaginations/ideas. It may be weird at times but whats fun without a bit of craziness 😉

5.) Most importantly I want you to enjoy, even though I just said I'm not doing this to impress you 😂 But what I mean is, enjoy every bit of your life cause YOLO, and always end it with happiness, and content. Live with fear or without, idc, just enjoy your life. There may be bad days or happy days, but just enjoy. Be negative or positive, whatever, just enjoy, because I swear theres alot you're missing out on without the enjoyment.

Okay! Enough of that. I probably didn't make sense, hehehe 😊 But anyways.....

6.) There may be some or alot of swear words here, and maybe mature scenes, not yet sure, but you have been warned! 

7.) I haven't edited or finished this so please be patient with me. I'm very busy at the moment because of school but I promise to continue this story.

Oh! And lastly I'll be saying alot of "she said/he said" and "she asked/he asked" cause like I'm still kinda new to the word tones, so please bear with me.

Thanks for reading!

Let's now move on with the story.