Chapter Too

•Avis' POV•

I stand corrected as I stood in awe in Ciro's penthouse.

He called a cab for me earlier so I can go home, but we were still bickering when it arrived. It took us a good hour till' the cab driver yelled at us to get in already, which made Ciro sigh in defeat and finally agreed to let me stay in his home.

And yes; he owns a penthouse because basically he's brother is the CEO of a car company and gave the penthouse to Ciro since he already has a mansion of his own.

"Your room is at the right" Ciro murmured as he passes by me, purposely hitting my shoulder.

I clenched my fist and and made a hand motion as if I was gonna hit him on the head once he passed by me. He then suddenly turned back making me immediately drop my arm and advert my eyes to the beautiful creamed colored walls, and slowly looked backed at him again, catching his emotionless dazzling black eyes.

I then looked at him, making my myself look puzzled and innocent, hoping that he didn't caught me.

He just squinted his eyes at me as if analyzing my face, but ended up with that same old blank emotionless stare and just turned back around, walking away, entering one of the dark wooden doors where I'm guessing led to his room.

I stomped my foot as hard as I can in frustration as I glare at the door where Ciro went in. I then heaved a sigh, and looked around. It was what you would expect a luxurious penthouse would be. The interior looked like it just came right out of a magazine, and there were glassed windows everywhere. Though not a single window has a curtain.

From what I'm seeing this guy likes to be exposed to the whole world. Sigh. Handsome hot boys and their egos.

I looked at the livingroom and a big smile made its way to my face as my eyes immediately catches the big ass flat screen tv. I skipped my way to the big black sectional sofa, and made myself comfortable, as I took the remote.

I wonder if he has Netflix in here. My baby Jughead! {Any Riverdale fans out there? 😁 - Author}

I thanked the heavens when I saw that he has one. I haven't watched this in a while because I was busy with the wedding, and I still wondered how I got through all those preparation without losing it, unlike today.

I was too engrossed with the show that I didn't notice Ciro getting out of his room and sitting next to me until I felt his hands on my shoulders which made me slightly jump by surprise and look at him with wide eyes with my  mouth slightly opened. I then slapped his shoulder hard whilst I gave a scowl, but my scowl quickly ended by a wince of pain. My frail hand was no match for his well toned shoulder. Damn this guy works out hard. He just looked at me with... guess what? A blank face! Ha! Who would have known? 😒

"I'm going out. No need to wait for me" He says.

"Who says I will?" I retort and arched a brow at him, but he just stood up and left just like that.

I just rolled my eyes and when I looked back at the show, I frowned as I missed a scene, but then a smile crept on my face as I leaped on my sit when I got the remote.

"Rewind!" I shout in glee. What I meant by 'rewind' while watching a Netflix episode is rewind the whole episode. I'm just one of those people who has to watch the whole thing without any interruptions or else my mind will bug me to death. Am I the only? Yes? K.