Chapter For

•Avis' POV•

After the fun moment earlier, the boys immediately went back to normal. Like Jax being the annoying little trouble maker that he is, Jonas being... well Jonas, and Ciro being the same emotionless person that I met yesterday. It was just weird. Their weird.

My kind of people.

We all sat on the couch in complete silence for a couple of minutes in the study room, which looks like the study room in one of my parents houses except that everything was practically colored in dark brown--the chairs, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the chandelier, the bookshelves, the fireplace, the door, even the decorations--like can the  person who created this study room just sit down, be humble~... okay I'll stop...

Continuing on... Ahem*

Ciro sat next to me while his two brothers sat across us with their arms crossed. A glass river table between us. {It looks lit, trust me.  Search it up if you like. It's from Greg Klassen furniture - Author}

"What are we doing here again?" I asked to finally break the unbearable silence.

"We are here to get some answers" Jonas answered, whilst looking at me and Ciro intently.

"You could've asked earlier than invite us with unbearable silence ya know?" I retorted as I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"We wanted to create some tension" Jax answered.

I gotta be honest, it was a success. There was definitely tension in the room. Not a bad one tho. I felt like I was going to be interrogated. Well I probably was going to be interrogated.

"And you thought it was fun why?" I questioned.

"Hey! We're suppose to be the one's asking the questions here." Jax said with a frown.

"You guys are being interrogated" Jonas said as he smirks.

Ha. Knew it.

"Well what are you waiting for? Fire away" I said, as I raise my eyebrow at them and sat up straight as I try intimidating them. Which of course failed, because knowing Jonas is a CEO, he knows how to intimidate people.

"How do you know Ciro?" Jonas first asked.

"Well I ran into him in some meadow in the middle of some forest  yesterday, while I be a runaway bride"

"And why did you think running inside a forest would be a good idea?" Jax then asked.

"I don't know, I felt like flash. I didnt know where I was going" I shrugged, and leaned back on the leather couch.

"What about you Ciro? What were you doing in meadow?" Jonas asked.

Yeah. Why was he in a meadow?

We all looked at him in curiosity, our body leaning in close, waiting for him to finally give an answer but he just shrugged which made us groan in annoyance and lean back on our seats.

"This is unfair. You have to give an answer!" I whined because I was really really really curious on why he was there in the first place.

"I just needed some.... fresh air?" He said as if he wasn't sure on what he was saying.

"That isn't logical" I grumbled and sighed.