3-

Namjoon knocked on the door loudly, everyone behind him flinching at how forceful it was. "Jeez, Joonie." Jin coaxed at him, slapping him on the back of the head as Yoongi opened the door and they all walked in.

"So what's the game? Is it fun?" Taehyung asked with a smile, slipping his shoes off and placing them next to the door. Everyone else did the same and followed Yoongi up to his room.

"Well actually, I haven't played it yet.. it just says I have to play with friends." Yoongi smiled half-heartedly. Taehyung smiled his box-like grin and sat on the bed, everyone crowding around the two boys with the laptop.

"Trauma. Click to play.. Well, Yoongs. What are you waiting for?" Namjoon read out, tilting his head to the side and waited for Yoongi to open the game out of the starting screen.

"I've played this game before, you need to turn the lights off." Taehyung says blankly, looking over at Jeongguk, who was closest to the light switch. Jeongguk nodded and stood, leaning towards the switch and just about reaching it. He flicked the button and quickly ran back to the bed.

Suddenly, as Yoongi clicked the start a menu, a box, that had "click a box for your first mission" with butterflies and a pink background around it, appeared and he glanced at everyone. It looked innocent enough, why does he need to play with others?

"Which should I pick?" Yoongi asked them. Jimin reached over and pointed to the third to the right with a giggle. Taehyung grinned and nodded at him, easing him to click it.

And so Yoongi did.

Bad. mistake.

Namjoon read the screen out again, "Go and look in the spare bedroom across the landing, search for something, anything you can hurt people with and bring it back. You have ten minutes after the nearest hour arrives. Good luck," He paused and looked at everyone else as they stared at him, "-And don't forget your time limit. Or else one is eliminated. From Unknown."

Jin glanced round at everyone, biting his under cheek.

"Sounds shady." Hoseok commented at the passage they had just been given by the video game.

"Yeah. No shit," Jeongguk spat at him. He slowly and carefully stood up, grabbing Namjoon's hand for reassurance and pulling him from the bed, "Well? What are you waiting for?" He checked his phone screen, "Its just turned 3pm. We only have ten minutes." And with that, everyone followed behind.

Yoongi couldn't help feel guilty, but Taehyung looked somewhat happy they were playing the game, "Tae? What is the aim of this game?"

"Well, from what happened to me and my crew, it kills people. Then passes onto the next."

"What?" He asked, but it was too late and Taehyung had already vanished off to where the others were.