6-

Jungkook was the first one down. He had to cut first, lightly digging the knife to his wrist as tears flowed down his face. The salty taste made him wince as the droplets reached his lips, accidentally flinching and cutting deeper than expected. He let his blood seep down the side of the cup and cried even more, Hoseok patting him on the back. That didn't help his pain very much.

"Who's next?" Jimin whispered as they all watched the red liquid sink to the base of the glass, spreading about like chocolate in a piping bag. All eyes directed to Taehyung as he grunted with a nod, "I will.... just to get it over and done with." Everyone started to talk among themselves and say who was going after.

"Shit, ow. Ouch. Ah!" Tae mumbled as the knife carved into his palm, only flinching once he started to pull the blade away from his hand. Trickling from his hand, the soft red colour stained the surface of the desk before he could get to the glass.

"Pass the damn glass. And quick." He demanded to Jeongguk. The cup was slid over to him and he presses down on the wound so the blood was quicker to come out. He looked at JK again, noticing his face getting paler and he could hardly stand.

"I'm sorry for being rude, Ggukie.." he whispered as he patted him spahis softly, tears running smoothly down his tanned skin. He didn't want Jeongguk to go this way. He didn't want him to die. He didn't want him to haunt him in his dreams for not saying sorry. He didn't want him to let go of his hand.

"Guys.. guys he's freezing."

"We have 10 minutes to do this... Kookie are you okay?"

"GGUK?"

"Jungkook?"

"Hyung, I need help." Jeongguk calmly stated as his eyes started to roll back, his lips going purple and his bones growing weak. He looked like a ghost. He looked like he would haunt a child he was that scary.

"Jeon Jeongguk dont you dare let go of my hand." Tae whimpered quietly; he couldn't let Kookie go this way, it was painful to watch.

"I won't Hyung... I'm still going to be here in your heart.. I lo-..." His breathing stopped. They saw it in slow motion: Jeongguk dropping to the floor and his blood stained sweater flopping on top of him.

Taehyung clambered on top of him, whilst the others continued with the cuts.

"Kookie... please no." He lightly slapped his face, "Please, baby, no. We never got to say it." Tae whimpered.

"I love you Jeon Jeongguk,
I always have,
I always will."

He kissed his nose and cheeks quickly and then placed a final kiss on his lips.

"Forever."

—————

Honestly I didn't think I would continue this book.. but there ya go chapter 6 and I'll publish chapter 7 sometime soon maybe this week or next week. Before I start the oneshots, please go to the book (on my page) and request because I'm brain dead and yeah I'm stupid as fuck.

Thank you for reading today :)

- lots of love,

-L. <3