Sodapop Curtis (Imagine)

YOU NEEDED THE oil in your car changed, so you headed up to the DX. When you parked your car, you slid out of it and walked into the gas station. You walked up to the front desk, but realized no one was there. You looked around. Nobody.
"Hello?" You called out. Some guy suddenly walked out of the back room, making you jump.
"Sorry," they said. "I didn't hear the door open."
You shook your head. "No, it's okay."
The guy walked behind the desk and looked at you. "What can I do ya for?"
You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Sorry?"
He grinned and shifted a little. "It's just a funny way of saying "what can I do for you"."
"Oh, okay. Well, I need my oil changed." You said. He nodded and walked out from behind the desk and past you, out the door.
"You've got yourself a nice car, here, lady." He said when you followed him out.
"I have a name."
"What is it, then?" He said, examining your light blue Bug.
"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." You say, watching him. You see him grin.
"I like that." He said. "(Y/N). Gorgeous."
He looked back at you.
"Thank you."
He nods once and looks back to your car, then pops the hood up. "You needed your oil changed a little while ago, chick-a-dee."
"Heh, sorry about that. I haven't been able to get around to coming here." You say.
"Ah, it's fine. I can change it."
"How much?"
He turns around and stares at you for a bit. "Don't worry about it."
"Wait," You said. "A-Are you sure?"
He nods. "Yeah, this one's on me. It's fine." He smiles again, making you smile this time, too. He was pretty cute.
"I never did get your name."
"That's because I never threw it your way. It's Sodapop Curtis." He said.
"Thank you, Sodapop. You're real sweet."

=====================================
A/N - For PrincessPopsie
<3 - Zoe