Author's Note

If you are reading this Author's Note, it means that you've read and (hopefully) liked Hoshiko.

I would like to thank all of you who gave Hoshiko a chance, all the ones who voted and all the ones who commented. Thank you for the encouraging comments and the great feedback!

When I started this book, I didn't mean for it to end like this. I wanted to write a book like those “Akatsuki diary” fanfics where every chapter has a short episode, which didn't follow a particular plot line.

But then people started reading it and voting, and I started having ideas to turn this book into a Fanfiction with a plot line. That's why the first few chapters seem to have no plot at all.

Here is the cover for the sequel, Sakura's Little Apprentice

Here is the cover for the sequel, Sakura's Little Apprentice. (Pic of Sakura is by xUzumaki from DeviantArt, so credit goes to him/her)

The title says it all. The book is about an 18 year old Hoshiko writing about her days as Sakura's apprentice in her diary.

I already have summaries for each chapter and I rearranged the chapters into arc's. All I have to do is start writing the book here on Wattpad, which will only happen in a couple of months or so. I am a bit stuck with my other fanfic, so I don't want the same to happen to the sequel if I publish it as soon as I have a chapter ready.

I don't know when Sakura will leave with Sasuke, and what happens after Naruto The Last, please don't kill me if the plot does not follow the canon plot.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or comment your ideas for book 2, or any specific chapters you want me to write.

Don't forget to email me any book covers you made! Fanart is also appreciated :) my email is: beatricefabz@gmail.com

If you have any questions, you can ask in the comment section or PM me if you are shy :)