Chapter Seven

Tris's Pov

After a few seconds of waiting, I hug him. I don't see him as a traitor or a nose, I see my brother, when we use to play Candor in the living room.

"Tris, who was at the door?" Tobias stops midstep. Caleb pulls back and looks at me confused.

"Tris?" Caleb asks.

"That's me." I say nervously. "Come in."

"Brother dearest is here." I say as I walk into the living room. My parents hug Caleb. Caleb stares at Tobias the whole time.

"Who's he?" He asks as we all sit down in the living room. I put my hand on Tobias's shoulder.

"This is Goat. He likes to eat grass and carrots." Tobias gives a snort to sell out the lie. The look on Caleb's face is priceless.

"I'm kidding." I say through a laugh." His name is Four and he is my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Caleb says bewildered.

"Yes."

"Beatrice, how old is he." My father asks.

"I'm eighteen, sir. Tris has been lying to you all this time. My name's not Four." Tobias gets up and walks to the door.
Why did he not tell them his name?

"Beatrice, you've been dating a man 2 years older than you?!" My dad yells.

"Yes and I love him." I fire back.

"Beatrice, what do you know about love?" Caleb asks, standing up and crossing his arms.

"More than you!" Tears brim my eyes, I blink them back. "All you know is how to leave! All you do is leave when you can't handle things. You are a coward!"

As soon as I say those words, I regret it. Those are the exact same words I said to Al, before he tossed himself into the Chasm. I look my family in the eyes. They hate me, except my mother, who hasn't said a word.

"Mom?" I beg, my voice cracking. She looks at me and then my father.

"Listen to your father, Beatrice." She says. I let the tears fall. I don't care if crying makes me seem weak.

"Faction before blood, got it." I storm out and find Tobias pacing outside.

"Tobias." He turns around. As soon as he sees my face, he hugs me. I cry into his chest. Sobbing like a maniac.

"They hate me, my family hates me." I cry. Tobias rubs my back and calms me down.

"They don't hate you, they're just upset." He kneels and I get a great view of his beautiful blue eyes. I eye his lips.

"Have I ever told you, I love you?" I ask seductively.

"No, but you can." His eyes stay on my lips.

"Oh, I will." I brush my lips over his before closing the space between us.

I forget where we are, what had happened, and focus on his lips. I sigh his name between kisses and he smile against our lips. I pull back and put my head in the crook of his neck. He stands up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We walk back to the train and wait for it. Tobias sets me down and I tie the loose lace on my boot. I don't have enough time to tie it, so when I jump on, I trip and hit my knee on the speeding train. I scream in pain.

Tobias looks at me concerned and I hug my knee to my chest, tears threatening to spill but I blink them back.

"It's okay, Tris. Just let me see." Tobias says. I straighten out my leg the best I can. Tobias carefully pulls up my black leggings and sees my knee.

It's already swollen and purple, part of the bone juts out the skin. I begin to hyperventilate.

"Tris, Tris calm down. Here." He puts my hand on his chest."Copy me." I breathe in deep and let it out. The Dauntless compound comes into sight and I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming.

Tobias lifts me up bridal style and jumps off the train. When we hit the ground, pain shoots up my leg. I grit my teeth and tell Tobias to set me down. I stand up, my injured knee slightly bent. I limp forward, careful to not put too much pressure on it. Tobias puts my arms around his neck and hand wraps around my waist.

It seems like forever when we make it to the infirmary. I slump in a chair in the waiting room. After about 5 minutes, a nurse in dark purple scrubs leads me to a room. I carefully sit on examination table that has a layer paper on it. The nurse takes my temperature, my blood pressure, and my heart rate.

"The doctor will be in shortly." She says politely. The nurse didn't let Tobias in, I don't know why. I wait a few moments before the doctor comes in.
She looks at my knee intently. Then all of the sudden, she slams the heel of her hand into my knee. I scream in pain. She stands up and walks to the cabinet. She grabs a black knee brace. The doctor reaches underneath the table and pulls out a pair of crutches. Convenient.

"Here." She hands them to me." Come back in 2 weeks. Just so you know my name is Dr. Maria. Ask for me when you come back." Doctor Maria smiles at me before ushering me out. Tobias stands up, looking concerned.

"These things are annoying." I huff as we make our way to the cafeteria. Each step I take makes a robotic noise. The sound of loud chatter signals we are close to the cafeteria. I groan in frustration, Tobias laughs.

"What are you laughing at, number boy?" I say with a smile.

"You. You look like an old lady on steroids, who broke her hip." He says laughing.

"Yeah, well I'm a about to break your hip if you keep on laughing." I laugh.
Then a question comes to mind." Why didn't you tell my parents your real name, you kinda left them on a cliffhanger?"

"It wasn't the right time. I'll tell them when the time is right." He says looking into my eyes.

"That's why I love you, number boy."

"I know, my first jumper." I smile. How did I find this man? I'm a lucky girl.

"Lets get rid of these." Tobias says. He grabs the crutches from underneath my arms and throws them on the ground. He picks me up bridal style and carries me into the cafeteria. He sits me down carefully.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too, always?" Tobias says. He leans in and pecks my lips.

"Always."
💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿

I added a scene from THG because why not?

QOTD- Which epilouge was better? THG? Or Allegiant? (If you've read them)

AOTD- The Hunger Games, because her lover didn't die. And they had children.