diamond

Im still in shock I cannot believe I found a dead man well at least I'm pretty sure he's dead I mean its been a few days I haven't heard anything,I was sitting in my room studying listening to music blasting kash doll-for everybody when I heard my door bell ring momma get the door then I hear somebody knock then I get up and turn down the radio and yell again momma get the door man I don't hear no footsteps so I step out my room and remember my momma went to work shit I say to myself I go in my room and look at myself real quick not knowing who can be on the other side of the door and I look decent with my hair in a crinkly state and my pink sweats and tank top on I run downstairs and open the door its these two fine ass niggas one of them is a light skin pretty boy who looks like Chris brown but its the dark skin one who catches my eyes  he is just fine as fuck and for some reason he looks familar.ummm can I help y'all I  ask? I look both of them up and down with the door halfway open yea you can help us a whole lot shawty the dark skin one said.oh really is that so and how exactly may I help you I said with a attitude and then the light skin one start laughing and asked can they come in cause what they gotta ask is confidential and important.I look at that nigga crazy as fuck umm I don't think so whatever you gotta say or ask will be ask right here on this here porch no what matter of fact who the fuck is y'all and how the fuck yall know where I live y'all the feds or some shit better yet y'all some snitches or something I won't talk to y'all niggas cause I don't have to I don't mean to be rude but y'all need to excuse y'all asses off my porch.the light skin dude look at me with his mouth turned up and said bitch first of all who the fuck yo black ass think you talking to little bitch now i don't hit woman or girls but my right mind outta slap the shit out you who the fuck she talking to trigga being rude as fuck to niggas who being polite .I look at him and was ready cuss his stupid ass out disrespecting me like that but the fine ass one that I now know as trigga looked at me and said,look we apologize ma we gon remove ourselves from your property sorry to bother you sorry for my rude ass friend but is there anyway we can talk its important foreal we ain't on no clown shit.I looked at him and smack my gums and said okay fine damn but only you can meet me not your rude ass friend.he looked at me and sighs and says aight meet me at coscos on broad street tommorow at 6:00 sharp I say aight and slam my door.