diamond

I really wish my moms hurry up and come home so I can talk to her but I know she always pulling the 1:00 in the morning shift and it's only 8:00 and my nerves are killing me worried about her so I know I have to calm myself down before I give myself a anxiety attack so I pull out my phone to call trigga but Im nervous about that to because I haven't spoken to him all day since this morning but I have to talk to someone so I dial my best friend meka number and the shit go straight to voicemail so I try again and the same thing happens so I know she busy doing whatever so I know what I have to do so I dial trigga number and it ring a couple time and I want to hang up but then I hear his voice,wassup dime you good.yea I'm good I was just seeing what you were up to.I ain't up to shit why what you tryna get into.um nothing I just need somebody to talk to right now. Ight say no more I'm in the area anyways so Ill be there in like 10 minutes.wait,wait,wait before I can tell him absolutely not he hung up the phone and all I can think in my head is like wow that man is so stubborn  and then I start thinking about the way I look and how he gon be here in 10 minutes shit I gotta straighten up so I get up and I change into some grey sweats and a pink tank top and then I go downstairs to clean up and then while I'm finishing throwing the trash in the garbage my momma walk in the house,um hey momma what you doing home so early.its my house child what I'm not allowed to be here she say then she start laughing at her own joke.no momma of course you always allowed.well thank you and you up here cleaning up and stuff it looks nice in here I'm glad you finally learned how to clean up without me asking you to.yea yea momma whatever I said as I wiped the counter. Diamond baby come here and sit near momma for a minute so I can talk to you.I look at my momma and instantly get nervous so I walk over to her and sit down.yes momma what is it,I look at my momma and she is the older spitting image of me but she does look a little fragile and sick now that I'm looking at her and I don't wanna hear what she got to say anymore cause I know its gon hurt me and I suddenly feel my heart tighten and she looks at me And says baby I love you and it only one way to put it there is no other way Im sick I have cancer .I look at her and I'm speechless and I feel the warm hot tears stream down my face and then my momma reaches over and rocks me and says baby I'm not going anywhere Im going to fight this long enough to see you graduate and have kids and get married she says then she lifts my head up and says baby I love you and I'm going to be okay.I look at Her and say momma when you find out,I found out a year ago baby but I'm taking my meds I'm doing just fine and as soon as I was ready say something somebody knocks at the door so I open the door and totally forgot that trigga was coming over and here he stands looking yummy as fuck on the other side of my door.