marquise(trigga)

She looked  good and I missed her I wanted to just be with her even if it was for a minute and then I saw her laughing and shit and it pissed me off cause its only one thing that will have a female all smiles and laughing and showing all teeth and shit and that's a nigga a dude so I knew that was what was going on and  I got mad but I didn't have no right to but she tried to play that game staring at me and shit but I shut that shit right down.I then started on way home to go take a shower and shit and then I was gone head out to go grocery shopping cause I needed more items in my house I ain't have shit.I pull up to the crib and go take a shower and then I change into something simple I put on my white v neck and my adidas sweat pants with my adidas slide and then I put my hair in a pony tail then I grab my keys off the my dresser and head out.I walk in Walmart and grab a cart and start towards the frozen meat section and then I see her picking up shit and putting in her basket and I don't know whether or not to approach shawty or what but this jaint is bad real petite and short and got shoulder length black hair with rye dye at the tips  and she light skin like caramel and she notice me staring and we make eye contact and she drop her shit and I go to help her.see shawty that's why they make carts and shit.and we start laughing and her laught is cute she is cute and then we stand up and shake hands and she says I'm aliyah and I look at her say I'm trigga nice to meet you sexy.and she laughs and then we exchange numbers and I head home.