Ch1

No one

The sound of a woman crying could be heard in the darkness of night. Her maids helped the woman through her agony. She was unable to bear the pain no more. Until the cry of a baby was heard amongst the young maidens.

Birthed in a cave filled with stars, a baby girl with beautiful amethyst eyes. Her eyes shun like the stars in the night sky.

     "Look! A beautiful healthy girl mistress! What shall you name her?" questioned the youngest maid.
     "Akahana. The Red Rose. The future Queen of the Empire. Be sure to keep her away from him until she is of age to rule." said the mother.
     "Huh? But...aren't you returning to your throne?" questioned the eldest.
     "No. I am much to weak. Anubis is calling to me, my time is near." said the mother. The maidens gasped.
     "But little Akahana needs a Mother! Who will guide her to become the great Queen? The Great Queen you promised to Star Nation?" questioned the youngest.

Before the elder Queen could answer, her glowing purple marks faded to black, and only the child's glowing violet marks were shining brightly.

The youngest looked down to the child. She looked to her sisters, who were mourning over the Death of their Queen.

     "I shall take care of Akahana, dear sisters." said the young one.
     "No! I want to take care of her!" shouted the third eldest. Her eyes filled with greed.
     "No sister, you only seek power from this child. You shall not be allowed to touch her." said the eldest as the other sisters rallied against their sister.
     "She is mine! I don't care if I have to kill you all to take her! The People of Star Nation will remember me! As their Queen. Queen Swan!" said Swan.

Swan was corrupted by the power the child held. The child started to cry from the sudden movements and violence.

     "We have no choice...but Swan. You will be banished to the Dark Dimension!" said the eldest.
     "No! You can't! Once you banish me, you'll have corrupt blood in your veins! Using dark magic is forbidden!" shouted Swan.

Indeed Dark Magic was banished from the Star Nation Empire. If anyone was to use it, they would be cursed for eternity. But their is one child destined to control this power and use it for good.

The baby cried louder, until a dark hole swirled from under Swan. She was surprised and tried to reach out for her eldest sister.

     "Ak-Ra! Help me! Or I will punish the child! I will kill that damned child!" shouted Swan.
Ak-Ra frowned as she stepped on Swan's hand and made Swan fall. Swan cursed at Ak-ra before the pit closed.

     "The child is indeed special. We will need to keep her safe. Far from Star Nation. In the next land. The Pharaohs land." said Ak-Ra.
     "But we aren't allowed in. If they sense magical aura around us, they will surly banish us." said the youngest.
     "You are right, Inana. We need to sepearate. I and Inana will go to the Pharaohs land. The rest of you will go back to Star Nation and report the Queen was killed by Swan, and us too." said Ak-Ra.
     "Once we do that, you can never return to Star Nation." said the second eldest.
     "Yes. I know. Remember the name Hisana, it shall be your child's name. She shall help Akahana in her rein. Just like my Ameratsu. My next child." said Ak-Ra.

The sisters said their good-byes and separated. The second eldest looked back for a minute, her red glowing orbs following after her eldest sister. She had high hopes that they will meet again. Under different circumstances.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akahana

I ran after Ameratsu, us playing tag. The other kids won't play with us, because we are outsiders and don't belong here. Both I and Ame stopped at the fountain in the middle of the garden Mother and Aunt Ak-Ra made.

I'm currently 12, while Ame is 10. We both smiled as we ran our hands through the water. The Pharaoh knows Aunt Ak-Ra well, he trusts Auntie Ak-Ra.

Aunt Ak-Ra is actually one of Priest that serve Pharaoh. She is the one who holds the Millennium Necklace. Her apprentice is Isis, who is a lot older than me!

Isis often visits me and Ame, from time to time. She always plays with us, and promises to bring some others to play with us. Today she happened to come by and take me and Ame to the market.

     "Are you ready to go Aki? Ame?" questioned Isis.
     "Yes! I've been waiting to go to the Market, but Mother wouldn't let me go." I said.

She smiled and took both our hands and walked with us. We then started passing more people, which I thought was nice that they acknowledge us.

I looked over and saw a bird being beaten by these awful men. I let go of Isis hand and ran over to the alley. I looked closer and saw the black bird fully. It was a beautiful bird. And it was being beaten!

     "Hey! Leave it alone!" I shouted at the men. They smirked towards me.
     "Look, miss short ass is giving us orders." said the small one.
     "At least I don't smell like shit!" I said, yeah, I use cuss words when I'm angry.
     "Oh, feisty girl. I like my girls feisty." said the man and grabbed my wrist. This guy's a pervert!!! I tried pulling away and he only squeezed my arm harder.

Tears started forming in my eyes before someone sped past me and hit the guy in the face. He kicked the guy and grabbed the bird, while taking my hand gently and running away. I looked at him amazed by his bravery to save me and the bird.

We soon got away from the guys, so I took a good look at my hero. He had the tanned skin, with dark brown hair. But the one thing I noticed was his eyes. The most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen. A pink rose blush rose on my face.

     "Are you okay?" asked the boy, he lifted my face to directly look at him.
     "Ah....uh, yeah! Yeah! Thank you!" I said in a fast pace.
     "I'm glad your okay. Oh, my names Seto." said the boy. Nice name.
     "My names Akahana, my friends call me Aki." I said and shook his hand.

I looked over and saw the sun going down. Shit! I'm supposed to be home before dark. Isis and Ame might be worried right now.

     "I'm sorry! I have to go. But thank you again Seto for saving me. It was a generous and kind deed. I hope to see you again!" I said as I started to run.
     "I as well, hope to see you Aki!" he shouted after me. I smiled but continued to run.

I soon returned home. But to an angry mom, aunt, and Isis. I sheepishly smiled while walking in to the rough atmosphere.

     "Akahana! Where the hell were you?!" shouted mom, Inana.
     "I was saving a bird. Then a boy helped me get away from those perverted drunk bastards." I said.

Mom glared at Aunt Ak-Ra. Saying something about cursing. Then she looked at me. Her beautiful black hair seemed to be like the waves of oceans. Nothing like mine.

My hair was white, but coated with dirt to make it seem like dirty blonde. I was ashamed of my hair, because it made me seem like an outcast.

     "I know you're a good person...but remember what I said." said Mom.
     "Yeah yeah. The darkness of night is evil." I said as I went to my room.