Ch2

Akahana
Dream

I sight silently with Seto. He was older now, but I was older by months. We both sat on the edge of a castle made of stars.

"It's a miracle that they even let you come here Seto." I said with my head down and a smirk on my face.
"If they didn't, I would have disgraced the name Priest." he said holding up my face to face his.

His lips were inches away.

Wake world

I suddenly opened my eyes. That was the strangest dream I've ever had. Plus my new found friend was in it! What the hell?!

I got up and brushed my hair real quick before I ran out of my room. I said a quick good morning to mom and Aunt Ak-Ra. Then I ran out, Ameratsu following behind me. I really wanted to see him again.

Him, meaning, Seto! I wondered who he was. He was wearing new clothing, rare for a poor boy. I ran around, Ameratsu almost giving up till I stopped at the fountain.

     "Maybe he's not here? Maybe he was traveling?" said Ameratsu, hugging me softly.
     "The one time someone around my age actually wanted to know me. Now I may never see him again." I said, tears growing from my eyes.

We started heading back to the cottage. But I stopped hearing someone yell my nickname. I looked back and saw Seto.

     "Seto! I missed you from yesterday!" I said and hugged him to death. While Ameratsu was smirking behind me.
     "Seto, this is Ameratsu! She's a really old friend of mine." I said showing Ameratsu.
     "Nice to meet you. I was hoping you could help me." he said.

     "Yeah? What is it?" questioned Ameratsu.
     "I was watching someone and now I can't find him." said Seto.
     "If anything, this boy might have went to the Nile just around here if you lost him here." I said.

We all ran over to the Nile, I was searching on the other side while Ameratsu and Seto were all the way down the Nile. That's when I saw a boy only a little younger than Seto. He was a lot younger than me.

I ran through the Nile, not caring for my dress. But I didn't notice my little Crystal necklace fell into the river. But I went over to the boy.

He seems familiar....wait! No way! It can't be him! Seto was watching the Young Prince of Pharaoh?! Who is Seto anyway?!

I picked up the Prince, carrying him up the side of the river. But once I got over, I saw soldiers and Pharaoh. I was scared, but it vanishes after seeing Ak-Ra. I put down the Prince and he ran over to Pharaoh.

     "Seto! What were you thinking? Letting a child go on his own?" questioned a man with purple eyes. I felt bad, and took the blame.
     "Sir! It was me! I distracted Seto... But the child isn't harmed. Just scared." I said. The Pharaoh looked at me, while my eyes glowed the brightest.

     "Thank you Akahana for finding him. Now, for your reward." said Pharaoh.
     "No, Sir, the only reward I can receive was finding the Prince. I don't need anything else." I said, my birthmarks started to glow a little, only to be seen by the Pharaoh.

He smiled. And put my Crystal necklace in my hand, I gasped and looked back at the Nile.
     "I wish for you to be Royal Priestess. You will watch over Atem and make good judgements within the Council." he said.
     "No, Lord Pharaoh! I could not receive this gift. But...I would like to help Seto to watch your young Prince." I said.

     "WHAT?!" shouted Ameratsu and Ak-Ra. I didn't waver on my offer. The Pharaoh looked down as to think for a moment. Then he nodded.
     "As you wish. You shall become his watcher and you must teach him." said Pharaoh. I nodded.
     "Report to me if you need anything. And to if it involves Atem and his lessons." said Pharaoh as he left with his Prince.

- At home -

     "What are you thinking Akahana?!" questioned Mother as I got back. Snitches.
     "I want to do something productive with everyone. Instead of just sitting around and playing. Ameratsu can help me watch and teach him." I said.
     "That isn't the problem. They'll ask you to live there! Who knows how long you'll stay out! You can't be in the light of the stars Aki!" shouted mom. I jumped up, enraged now.

     "Why can't I?! All I hear is 'you can't go into the light of stars Akahana! It's not safe, Akahana!' And I am damn tired of it!" I shouted.
     "Don't you use that tone with me! You aren't going to do this! You aren't going outside, and you arent teaching the Prince." said Mom. That's when my mind blew.
     "I don't give a shit about what you say! You aren't my Mother! You'll never be!" I shouted as I ran out of the house.

Ak-Ra gasped and ran after me. There were clouds in the sky, blocking the view for any light. I just kept on running till I almost went out of Pharaohs land. Ameratsu was behind me.

     "We should return Aki. It's not safe out here." said Ame.
     "So what. Let the monster's or whatever get me. It's better than being in this hell." I said, sitting on a stone, looking out into the clear desert.

     "I don't care what mother thinks. I am going to be that boys teacher. Something tells me we have a destiny together." I said.

     "A destiny indeed, Princess." said someone. I looked over and saw a girl with white hair and wore something similar to Ameratsu. Only she had gold.

     "Who are you?" questioned Ameratsu, getting in front of me.
     "Oh yeah! I'm Hisani! And I guess I am your destined servant." said the girl.

     "Destined Servant?"