Ch.2

10 years later

Angle POV
Angle hurry up we can't be Late for school my big brother yelled at me. My name is Angle my big brothers name is Kyle he is the most popular kid at school he is only 3 years older then me and he is the caption of the football team. Well today is the last day of school before summer break and I am so happy. Angle come on let's go yelled Kyle. I'm coming I yelled. As I make my way down stairs I trip and fall down the stairs as. I am falling down the stairs I hit my head and everything goes black.

Kyle POV
As. I am yelling for Angle to hurry up or we are going to late see her falling down the stairs. I call 911 . They told that there will be an car coming to get to take to the hospital. Angle was passed out and. When she work up all she cared about was if she will still be. Able to go to the concert. She loves this group of boys called magcon she saved up all of her money to get a ticket to go and everything. The Dr. then came in and said that she has a. Broken leg but she will be able to go to her concert.

Angle POV

When the Dr said that I have. A broken leg I was worried that I won't be able to dance anymore and go to my concert. But I can go to the concert but I can't dance for. A little while. We are on our way home. When we get home I go up stairs and pack my bags my parents are divorced. I am going to be staying with my dad for the summer. When I go to LA. My dad takes me to this dance place which is. Amazing I love it so much but I am going to have to get surgery on my leg.i Bork my leg so bad that they are going to have to put some type of iron rod in my leg to keep my bone from braking over and over again. I told all that to my best friend Kayla. Well back to the hospital I go. When I got to the hospital they took me to surgery right away.

Cam's POV
Hey Nash I called out to my friend who was sitting on the couch next to me. Ya NSh said, there is this girl that looks just like me who is a really big fan of us mostly you dude. Really ya it says here that her name is Angle Baker. As I am showing him the picture she. Kinda reminds of my little sister that went missing at the airport when I was 4 years old. I must of day dreamed for a little while cuz Nash was saying my name trying to get my attention. Dude what where you thinking about Nash asked? Nothing dude just day dreaming.
I went on to this girls profile to see that she was tagged in a post saying hope the surgery goes well love best friend. After seeing that I decided that I am going to message her and ask her if she wants to came to a magcon concert with vip tickets. I really hope that she answers back soon. Because she looks so much like my little sister. I really hope that it is her that I know she is alive and Not dead. Later that nigh Nash left And went home. That. Ithaca I went to bed think of my little sister and that girl Angle they have to same. Name and look like me I have always been to,d people asked our parents if we were twins I always said no I am two years older. And to that is how I fall asleep that night. Looking at a picture of that Angle girl and thinking of my sister.

 Looking at a picture of that Angle girl and thinking  of my sister

SAngle POV.
I work up in this world that I think is a dream but then I see someone. Someone that I never meat before I can't make out a face but all I see is that she. Should have. A. Beautiful one. She tells me that I am in the land in between. It is the land between life and death and I must choose one life or death.