Ch 4

Angle pov
I have just work up and there is kyle and nick in the room i am not going to lie me and nick have been dating fir a while now.
Angle your awake. Nick and Kyle  said at the same time.  
Then cam dallas walks into my room with all the guys i just sit there dumb funded  why would they be here.
Cam's pov
It really is my sister she just don't know it yet.  Um hi angle it is cam and  u just look so much like my little sistet that missing when she was 2 and would be your age  right now. I don't think so angle said my brother is sitting right there in that sit.
Angle's pov
Cam is saying that he is my brother but Kyle is my brother why would cam say this? Look u have the same name as her you look like her and you also look like me. He does have point I do look like him and have the same name and am the same age but why would it take me this long to find me if i was her?
Come on u got to believe me  angle cam said. And why should i i've been with these people my whole life and lived with them. Kyle has been my big brother and they have  been there firm me when i needed it the mostly Kyle when i would be picked on he would help and stood up for me. I mean they have to be my family i thought to myself.  Angle u there hello angle earth to angle!!!! Yelled nick.  What oh  sorry i was just thinking. Cam i can't be your little sister i been with  my family my whole life i am sorry but it can't be me. I said.  When i said those words he looked so sad.  I felt so bad fro him and his family.

CAM's POV
when she said those words they just broke me and u have a feeling that she saw the hurt in my eyes. But idc any more. If i could just get her to take a DNA test so she can finally believe me. I thought. And just like he read my mind Nash said we should get a DNA test so we all can take her out for good. It took a good hour or so to convince her to agree with the test.

After the teat
Me and the boys ate on our way home. And we are just talking in the car. Cam how do u know that she is your sister? Nash asked. Well you know how u have this feeling when u are right or when you just know in your gut that you just know you know? Well cam you just confused the hell out if me but i understand what u mean.