bobhwan~fluff

"what the hell are you staring at?"

jiwon startles, looking up from his daze and seeing no one. the room looks empty from first glance, but as he looks harder he can see junhoe in the corner of the room at the table, a noona doing his makeup diligently. chanwoo's on the couch snoring, but not disturbing donghyuk whose right next to him, texting away on his phone. everyone in the room is preoccupied, not paying attention to him, and bobby is now confused at the voice he heard.

"okay, so i know you like to tease me for my height, but i'm pretty sure you can still see me down here."

now bobby realizes that he may have forgotten about jinhwan.

it makes sense that he would be the one to snap bobby out of his thoughts, the small boy being the object of said thoughts. so when bobby looks down and sees jinhwan, hands on his narrow hips and looking pretty pissed, he can't help but remember what he was thinking about.

cuddling jinhwan in his bed tonight. kissing him to sleep. waking up next to jinhwan, making and eating breakfast with jinhwan, so on and so on.

"jiwon, i swear to god," jinhwan says, his thoughts forgotten. bobby smiles sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck and hoping that the blush staining his cheeks isn't that much of a harsh red.

"sorry, hwannie," bobby says. "i'll pay more attention to you."

at that, jinhwan splutters as blush stains his cheeks like dye. the small boy sighs deeply, but he has a smile on his face, one that shows teeth and makes his eyes shut. "we're going on in five, get your stuff ready." jinhwan says then leaves the room and making his way down the hall to most likely find the other members. bobby just smiles and runs his hands through his hair, making the stylist whose resting across the room groan loudly.

bobby couldn't wait to cuddle with his boyfriend tonight.