Taegi~ Colors (1)

Taehyung sees all colors when he meets Min Yoongi.

His eyes focus on the new color of pink, a bubblegum shade that Yoongis hair is painted in. He sees the pale peach of yoongis skin and wants to feel it on his fingertips, which are a darker shade than yoongis, as he sees when he looks down at his hands. The shorter boy's eyes are a deep brown with matching brown eyelashes, and lips that are a rose red but not all the way there. The piercings on the boys ears gleam silver, as does the thin chain that hangs around his neck, accenting the black jacket he's wearing. It all comes down to blue, the color of his ripped and frayed jeans that meet up with his black sneakers as the soles meet against the tan pavement.

Taehyung sees color when he meets Min Yoongi. Yoongi doesn't see any.

When Yoongi meets Kim Taehyung, he sees the dulls grays of everyday life and thinks nothing much about the boy, just a random passerby on the very busy streets of Seoul. He doesn't share the look of surprise on Taehyung's face and doesn't emit the loud sound of the taller boy gasping in surprise. He does stop however, glancing confusedly at the boy as the boy shuffles over to talk to him.

Yoongi doesn't see any color when he first meets Kim Taehyung, he does however see one color the first time they touch.

It's a quick flash that comes to his eyes when the box smiled boy reaches for his arm as he turns around, being able to see the red of the stop light a few feet from him and the red of Taehyung's shirt as the boy goes to face him.

It's the only color he sees. He doesn't see the deep light blue of the sky or the fleeting silver of cars as they pass of the streets. He doesn't see the lavender of the sign from the cafe he just exited from and he doesn't see the brown of the heads that sit at the tables inside the small cafe. He doesn't see the slight greens of the tips of Taehyung's hair and he doesn't see the caramel color of the boy's skin and he doesn't see the pale pink of the boys now frowning lips.

But he does see the red of Taehyung's shirt and the blotchy spots of blood on his own hands.