Oh.. Hello.. again

JACKS POV

I finally got everything in order in my new room for the next few months. I knew it was gonna be hard.. I had already had a couple weeks worth of videos saved on my lab top so the fans on my page would be held over till I got situated and get a good chunk of work done with Mark. His friends Wade, Ethan and Tyler were going to help us out. It was a very big project we were tasked with.. Working with YouTube Red. I know I had told my followers that I wasn't going to do work on the paid to watch part of  YouTube. But I felt good about what we needed to do and I wanted to branch my horizons..

"Sean! Get you Irish ass down here! I'm fucking hungry and you're taking way too long!"  I heard Marks monstrous voice boom throughout the apartment. I rolled my eyes and threw on my septic hoodie over my blue t-shirt and fixed my black skinny jeans, got on my black chucks and grabbed my new shades and walked out the room. Mark was at the bottom of the stairs, playing on his phone like usual. There was a vibration in my pocket. So I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. There was a Twitter notification. I sighed and looked at it.. Kinda knowing who posted it.

"@jack_septic_eye has made it to my place. Working on a @youtube project. Staying with me... you know what that means! ;) ..."   I huffed. " Really Mark??" I looked at him. There was a giant smile on his face. "I couldn't help it!" He laughed. There was another vibration. I looked at my phone as the comments came... Like a dam had broken and the water flooded everything.

"From @septiplier4lyfe : HA! I knew it!! SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!"  I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm so gonna get you back for this Mark!" I scoffed as I opened the door. Mark followed me. Still laughing his ass off..

30 mins later...

Samara's POV

I punched back in from my break. I was so ready to go home. I really hated it here.. I know its a job and I desperately needed the money. But this diner was so unbearable for me. I was always late. The customers sucked. Especially the male customers. They were always trying to find a way to touch me. It was really uncomfortable. The owner and the head cook were no better. Always had wondering hands. I really try and not be late.. Because I knew that if I was.. They would be waiting for me before I entered. Wanting to take me to the back, so their hungry hands could get full. They just grabbed my ass.. sometimes grabbed my breast. Through my uniform. I was used to these types of gestures. Although I didn't like it. I knew if I told or denied them, I would defiantly be fired or worse. So I embraced the suck. I mean really? What could I do? I looked into the mirror. Tears were rolling down my face. I don't recognize the person staring back at me. My mascara stained eyes also had dark circles under them. My face a sad empty shell.. I looked nothing of what I used to look like when I was younger.

"SAMARA! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE! YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS!"  I heard Ralph, the owner yell

I quickly wiped the smeared makeup that was on my face. Making sure to show no signs of crying. I took a deep breath and counted in my head to ten.