BTS V : Just One Day

"I still can't believe Chorong killed her, so unbelievable" V said as he walked on the street that lead back to his house. Somehow, thinking of Chorong made him look to his feet, how could she kill an innocent girl like that?

"Hey kid" said a deep male voice that made V turn around to see who it was. "What?" he said with his hands in his pockets. "You got anything on you?" said the man as he slowly took a gun out of his pocket. "No man, I got nothing on me" V said knowing that they might attack him.

"Search him" said the man to his companion and his companion nodded then walked towards V and almost smothered him so he would die in that street and they would take everything he has but Chorong ,as usual, came to the rescue.

"I can't believe we're doing this again" she said and kicked the man where the sun doesn't shine and took his gun. She lifted the gun and pointed it at the man's companion "Who the hell are you?!" shouted the man's companion "I'm your worst nightmare, so put that boy down and I won't shoot you" she said with a devilish smirk.

"You're a crazy lady!" he yelled then dropped V and ran off. "Are you alright?" Chorong asked V but he struggled getting up and said "why didn't you just shoot the guy? Isn't killing people I know your hobby?". Chorong grabbed his arm to help him but he pushed her away, stood up, and limped away.

"Killing people is not my hobby, but it's something easy for me to do" she said.

"Hey! Aren't you going to thank me?!" she yelled Chorong flexed her jaw and and whispered "Don't play with me baby".

The next day, V woke up early in the morning and stretched his arms out. "I can't believe she saved me again, this is really making me look like a weakling" he said as he slowly got up from his bed. "She's a killer, but she still saves me. Why can't she just kill everyone I know, it must be easy for her" he said while brushing his teeth but there was some guilt in his chest.

Ding Dong

He heard his doorbell ring but instead of going to the door, he went to his balcony and looked down to see who was there.

Brown hair, not very tall, it was Chorong at his door. He didn't want her there but he should at least say thank you to her for saving him.

He went downstairs to open the door and found Chorong there. "What are you doing here?" V asked her but she didn't reply whatsoever.

He let her in, since he hasn't thanked her yet, and they both sat on the couch. An empty silence filled up the room as well as the awkward silence.

V stood up to get drinks for both of the and went to the kitchen, he grabbed two glasses and filled them up with water. He went back to his living room and handed her the glass of water. She took it, but with the awkward silence, they could easily hear each other gulping down their glasses of water.

Chorong stood up, and moved to V's seat, then held his hand as he stared at her doing it.

"Don't you want to be mine?" she asked while staring deeply into her eyes, he could sense the sincerity In her voice and in her eyes, but he could also see the sadness in them.

"Can it just be one day?" he replied her with a question.

"If you were mine then it's fine if it's just one day" she said with a small smile. "What if we add just one night also?" he asked with a husky voice.

"Seriously V? are you really trying to seduce me right now?" she asked with a hand on her hip and a smile that showed she was about to laugh.

"Let's just say, I've fallen deeply for you" he said with his usual boxy smile. She finally smiled a real smile and said "Fine".

@park_hyerarara99 , I tried to make it as long as I could, I hope you like it.

If you have any requests, feel free to request anything, I'll make time for it and try to make the request possible.