BTS Suga : Drunk

"You should seriously stop drinking Yoongi" I said on the phone as I spoke to my brother's best friend. "Don't worry about me Cho, I won't go out of control again" I could sense the tone in his voice that my brother's best friend is drunk again.

I sighed "I hope Jimin won't bring you here again because you're drunk". Yoongi suddenly stopped answering me and I heard the phone get picked up by someone else. "Noona, I'm bringing him over again but I need to meet up with Taehyung, he drunk dialed me" it was Jimin's voice on Yoongi's phone. 

"Whatever Jimin, Bring him over it's fine anyways. Be sure Taehyung won't make out with a pillow this time" I said with a chuckle. "I'm on my way Noona, please wait at the drive way" Jimin spoke with a polite voice. "Okay, bye" I said and hung up the phone. 

I stood up and walked out of my house and waited in the drive way for my brother to come driving in with a drunk best friend in his car. I smirked and took out my small notebook from my back pocket and wrote another line. "It's the thirteenth time Jimin came home for me to take care of his drunk friend". 

It's always been one person, he always makes me take care of Yoongi when he's drunk. Jimin told me Yoongi left his parents and doesn't want them to know anything about what he's doing now. Jimin never told me why he's always getting drunk though, all I know is he has some problems that he ends up going out for drinks. 

It's a good thing Jimin is always there with him to make sure he won't do anything crazy in a drunk state. 

"Noona!" I heard Jimin come to the front yard with his car. I walked towards him and opened the door where I can see Yoongi blurting out random words. "What's the reason this time?" I asked Jimin through the car window. 

"He had 'personal problems' just make sure he drinks water and gets some rest" Jimin said then started the car again. When I turned around, Yoongi was on the ground in my front yard.

"Come on Yoongi, get up" I said and grabbed his arm and put it around me so I could carry him inside the house. 

"Chorong-ah" Yoongi said with his normal deep voice. "Yoongi, keep your mouth shut, I can smell the alcohol" I said as I opened my front door. "Chorong-ah" Yoongi said and when I glanced at him, he had tears in his eyes. My eyes widened and I hurried to drop him on the couch. 

"Why are you crying?" I asked and he sat up and tears were just falling on his cheeks. "Chorong-ah" he kept saying that. "I'm Chorong, what's your problem?" I asked then stood up and filled a glass with water for him. 

I continued to hear sobbing in the living room as I walked back to him to hand him the glass of water. I sat in front of him and handed the glass of water. "Yoongi, drink some wa-" but then he slapped my hand making the glass fall and the water spill then he grabbed me and hugged me. 

He continued to sob on my back. "Yoongi, are you okay?" I asked while patting his back. He acted like this before, crying then suddenly grabbing me. "Chorong-ah, m-m-mian mianhe" Yoongi spoke in between sobs. 

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked but then his grip on me got tighter. "Ch-Chorong-ah, w-will you l-listen to me?" he asked. I understand drunk people saying things when they're drunk so I'll just listen, "Of- of course Yoongi" I said and patted his back. 

He suddenly stopped hugging me and his gaze was locked on mine. His hands were still on my shoulders and I was kneeling on the ground while he was sitting on my couch. "What do you want to tell me?" I asked. I'm a very open person so I can listen. 

"Chorong, I like you" he said with a serious expression. "Yeah, you're a very nice person to my brother, that's why I like you" I said. He sighed "I knew it, I can't even confess to you at all". I sighed too "Yoongi, you're drunk". 

"I'm not drunk! these words are not just random things!" he shouted at me. I sighed "get some rest Yoongi, you need sleep". "No! Chorong! listen to me" he shouted again at me and I covered my ears a bit because of his voice. 

"I like- no wait, I love you Chorong. Ever since Jimin made you meet me, ever since you listened to my songs, ever since the first time I got drunk because I was in love but denied it to myself. I kept drinking, thinking that it was stressing me out! I love you, please listen to me. I kept drinking because I knew it would lead me back to you" he said and knelt in front of me then grabbed me for a hug. 

He cried on my back and I felt upset for the guy. "Yoongi-" but tears stopped me from speaking because I don't know how to answer him. I don't know to tell him anything because I'm not sure if I love him too. 

"Yoongi-ah, there are so many ways for us to meet without you getting drunk" I smiled then quickly kissed his cheek. "Now get some rest while I get an extra blanket for you" I said and broke the hug but he held on tight to my wrist. 

"Yoongi? are you going to let me go?" I asked with a giggle. I don't know why but I feel like laughing. 

"I'm never letting you go again" he said while looking down. I smirked "you're sweet for someone who's drunk" then I grabbed his neck and kissed his lips. I broke the kiss and said "you better stop drinking because you're breath still stinks".