Chapter 24

Zoey's Pov:

"They're gonna notice that we're gone" Demi whispers in my ear while trying to catch her breath, I pull away from her neck and whisper back "I don't care" before I attach my lips to her neck again. I suck on her pulse point and she moans loudly.

"Shhh, babe. You have to be quiet or someone will hear" I tell her before I move my lips back to her neck, I bite her softly and she gasps in surprise. My hands move from her waist to her hips and I push her against the wall, I push myself against her, desperate to have her body closer to mine. I grab her legs and pull her up, she wraps her legs around my waist tightly, pulling me closer to her than I thought was possible. I remove my lips from her neck and smirk at her flustered face before attaching my lips to hers. She kisses me back roughly, her fingers pulling my hair ever so slightly. She licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance which, of course, I grant her. I moan into her mouth when her tongue touches mine and feel her smile into the kiss. I move my hands from her legs to her ass and squeeze it. She moans loudly and I pull back a little with a smirk on my face.

"Enjoying yourself babe?" She pulls my face closer to hers and whispers to me "Shut up and kiss me". Her lips brush against mine while she talks and I have to keep myself from moaning when I feel her finger tug at my hair impatiently.

"And what if I don't" I ask her while smirking at her impatience. But she smirks back at me and leans in so her lips are at my ear.

"It's not what will happen when you don't that you should be thinking about, it's what happens when you do" She whispers seductively before she takes my earlobe in her mouth and bites it. I pull her face away from my ear my kiss her hard while moving my right hand under her shirt. She gasps when my left hand squeezes her ass and I take this opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. I stroke her stomach with my right hand before tugging at her shirt and pulling away from her lips so I can take it off. I stare at her and she literally takes my breath away for a second. I know that most people would think 'she's so sexy' or 'she's so hot' or 'I want to fuck her like there's no tomorrow' but all that's going through my mind is the word beautiful. I have a half-naked sexgoddess pressed against the wall waiting for me to kiss her but I'm not even thinking about sex, all I can think about is that she is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I smile at her softly before I capture her lips in a gentle kiss.

"You are so beautiful. You take my breath away... You're perfect" I whisper to her before I put my hands on her legs and unwrap them from around my waist. I put her down on the floor gently while she stands there panting, with a confused look on her face. I smile at her before I hand her back her shirt. She puts it on and there's a bit of an awkward silence while I wait for her to say something.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks me quietly while staring at the floor. I shake my head and lift her chin with my finger so she's looking at me.

"You didn't do anything wrong, don't ever think that" She tries to look away from me but I have a firm grip on her chin and won't let her.

"Then why'd you stop" She asks me after a couple minutes of silence.

"Because Demi, like I said you are perfect. And you deserve better than this. I'm not going to do that, not now and definitely not here" I say while I look around her dressing room "You deserve something special, and this is not it" She's blushing while she smiles at me and kisses me softly.

"You are amazing, you know that?" She tells me while she wraps her arms around my neck and smiles at me. I know it's a rhetorical question but I just can't help but smirk at her and answer.

"Yes, I know. But you know what they say, you are who your friends are. And since you are my girlfriend I think I got some of my amazingness from you" She laughs at me before kissing my cheek and taking my hand. She unlocks her dressing room door and drags me out of the room.