skate park|| Z.K

It's 2 am everyone's dead ass asleep and you grab your sad bitch bag and skate to the park. You sit down edge of the slide pulling out a cherry bomb blunt whipping out your neon orange lighter to get it going. Pulling out your phone you shuffle your playlist and text Zion if you're up meet me at the place. You're blazed and ready for anything, putting it out you hear someone. Making sure you have your pocket knife cause you ain't dying tonight you see a shadow coming looking like a broccoli head you know it's Zion.

"Hey dimples" his smile automatically makes you shake your head letting his nickname show up on your face.

"Where's the shit" you look at him kinda offended pointing to your bag, he grabs the half you didn't finish knowing he would be upset if he was the only one sober. Lighting it up you could see his beautiful features you loved. You look at his lips every time the end of the joint would light. He looks up at you making direct eye contact and you grab back the blunt finishing it and looking at him. You had a stronger tolerance so you wanted to be just as faded. You looked at him and laughed, he looked confused but you just got up and started walking around laughing to yourself.

"Hey" Zion ran up from behind picking you up, you squirmed and pushed him off. He spun you around letting his minty kushy breath fan your face. You told yourself this wouldn't happen again but oh how you were craving his fingers, his lips against your skin, and the burn it would cause inside of you. Grabbing his dreads you smashed his lips onto yours letting your thick lips rub against his. No hesitation coming from both of you. He placed his large hands around your ass cupping each cheek in his palms.

"Mmm" he picked you up wrapping your legs around his waist carrying you to the jungle gym platform placing you on top of the blanket you had previously laid out for the intended purpose of viewing the stars. He pulls away looking down at you as he pushes his thumb on your clit through you leggings. He slowly pulls them down, revealing your baby blue velvet thong as he smiles to himself. He plays with the hem of your panties, bucking your hips up you were done with him not touching you.

"Zion just do it already" you pleaded he pulled your thong to the side as he slowly massaged your clit as he placed one hand up into your shirt grabbing your left boob and playing with the nipple. He then inserts one finger curling up, then he adds in two arching your back up you moan. Grabbing his head and shoving it down, fingers weren't enough for you. He licked one line upwards then pulled everything away.

"Zion" you said sexually frustrated.

"Cmon baby i want some fun too" you sprung up getting on your knees yanking off his pants along with his boxers eyeing him, before he knows it you deep throat him, he gets exited and humps you causing a gag. He pulled all your hair back pushing you deeper. You pop back grabbing him making sure there's not a second he goes untouched, laying back you push him in.

"Jesus Christ y/n" he takes it from there stoking himself balls deep. Swirling his tongue on your nipple, you flip him over, you're now on top and start bouncing making him at a lost for words but you feel him twitch and you can tell he's close so deciding to be a tease you pull yourself off. You then sit yourself on his face but it soon backfires when he picks you up pushing you against the railing pulling one leg over his shoulder and leaving one for balance and pounds in knowing for sure he ripped something. Your hands scratching his back coming close to your climax.

"Pill yes or no" still in shock it takes a moment

"NOW" he screams going at super sonic speed.

"YES" you shout back his thrusts becoming slower but he gives one last hard stroke sending you to the edge as he rides out your high then finishing for himself. You pull off immediately losing all feeling below your waist. He grabs you keeps you from falling laying you down onto his chest and stroking your back with his arm drawing little patterns he kisses you on the top of the forehead.

"We need to be out by 4" he says looking at the time.

"We have an hour baby" you smile to yourself as he pokes your dimple kissing you once again.

~~~~~
SORRY NOT ALL THE BOYS ARE IN THE COVER I TRIED SO MANY FUCKING TIMES
but the first two stories will be about Edwin& Zion who aren't shown in the cover.
- comment if y'all want me to put up a drug warning? Idk I guess it triggers some people
- this idea kinda came to mind because it's my ideal scene if ya know what i meann. also it always seems like zions on something lol.
- TAKING REQUEST ‼️
  Rules just comment your ideal
mans and the scene but names will still remain Y/N for everyone's enjoyment ;)