the change|| E.H

Edwin was chasing you around the house. Gaining more speed you finally end up in your room shutting the door and locking it behind you.

"Baby what did I do" Edwin pleaded behind the door sliding down ploping onto the ground so his back was against the door. He wasn't leaving anytime soon. You weren't even really mad but just frustrated. You were confused to why ed stopped talking for a little bit but then hear the lock begin to jiggle.

"oh no he got a toothpick" you whispered. Running up to the door putting all your weight on it as he tries to push through.

"HERES JOHNNY" lmfaoooo im sorry I had to

"Y/N stop just lemme talk to you" he tries to push through and he knows he can but doesn't want to hurt you .

"Edwin stop there's nothing to talk about you walk off the door and to the bathroom. He grabs you and shoves you onto the bed then sitting you up so you guys are face to face.

"Please baby" he grabs your hands.

"Edwin why" you pull your hands away crossing your arms. You can tell he has absolutely no clue as to what you are referring to.

"Y/N I cant fix the situation unless you tell me what's wrong" you pouted your lips and took a look over him.

"I don't have anything to yank on now" you get up, confusion on his face as you walk to the bathroom fixing yourself in the mirror. You look over at him as you try to shut the door but he springs up and runs to you. Pushing you against the wall.

"So that's what this was about, my fucking hair" your face close to his you have no chance to escape. You smirk knowing he finally got the hint.

"Yeah you look like a fuckin egg" you laughed pushing him off walking away swaying your hips in the process. He shoves you down onto the bed. You're ass up as he uses his hands to rub up and down your sides feeling your curves in the process then grabbing your ass.

"Is Y/N upset I shaved my head" he says into your right ear letting his breath fan against it. You try to speak but your breath hitches, you hear him laugh to himself

"Y/N are you gonna say something" you flip over grabbing him with your legs locking him onto you. Grabbing his face you start kissing him as he slowly starts grinding on you. Pulling off his top as he yanks off his pants then along with yours. You pull off your shirt leaving you exposed in your white lace lingerie and leaving him in his Calvin Klein's. Palming him slowly as your lips still stay connected. He grabs both of your arms and pins them above your head.

"Don't you dare move" he says smirking. He begins to drag his fingers up and down tracing on your stomach then slowly then playing with your nipples through the thin fabric hardening them. You let a moan come through you as he lowers his head in between your legs.

"Damn baby I haven't even done anything and I have you moaning" he said as pressed his tongue against the base of your panties making your hips buck up. He stands up grabbing your hips applying pressure.

"What did I say about moving" he growled flipping you over and pulling your ass up.

"Ed-" you felt a sharp sting against you wincing as you open your mouth another sharp sting. Edwin then yanks off your thong as he licks your cheeks soothing the pain.

"Gotta obey my rules okay baby" you agree by shaking your body in a yes motion. He spreads you open licking from front to back. Swirling his tongue on your clit he slowly adds in his fingers pumping in and out. You gasp. He pumps in and out faster curling to brush against your spot. Knowing you're close Edwin removes his fingers pulling them up to his plump lips, into his mouth. He then shoves into you pounding from the back as you feel the bed rock. He then speaks out in muffled tones

"This way you can't grab onto to anything but the sheets babygirl". He was correct as you fistfuls of the silk fabric in your hands. He was rough you could tell he was trying to teach you a lesson for playing with him.

"I'm not gonna let you recover from this" he said grabbing your hair and pulling all of you into him. Moans escaping from your mouth as his thrusts start to become too much for you. Your lips throbbing around him makes him weak. Knowing his energies running out but before you could finish the thought he starts pounding getting more aggressive with every stroke triggering the knot in you to undo and spill over him as he moans deeply giving a couple more stokes. Then filling you with his warmth, pulling out as you finally let your body fall. He gets up to go out the room

"Edwin" you say in a whining voice craving for him to cuddle you. Trying to get up to chase him as he's already down the hallway you collapse crying out. He runs back in stopping at the doorway smirking then coming over to pick you up onto the bed.

"Babygirl is numb huh" he says as he pulls the blanket over you and kisses your nose.

"It's not funny" you huff as a pain starts to brew in your lower half.

"I'm going to get you ice cream okay" he smiles as you smile back. What an egg.

~~~~~
- TAKING REQUEST ‼️
  Rules just comment your ideal
mans and the scene but names will still remain Y/N for everyone's enjoyment ;)