the weekend|| B.A

two am. sighing and going up to the bathroom turning on your light looking at yourself in beautiful black lingerie smiling as you see hickeys remembering how crazy that night was. Slipping it off and throwing on one of his shirts.

"This was my night" you sighed to yourself frowning as your phone lit up. Sorry baby I'll be there later ticked off you threw your phone to the side as you went into bed dosing off.
~
"She fell asleep" he smirked to himself going over slowly pulling the sheets off you revealing your ass out due to your shirt slipping up. Tracing up and down your curves. Kissing up and down your legs finally making you squirm. You don't open your eyes wanting to feel his next actions. Pushing you from your side to your back. Slowly spreading you open blowing to see if he gets a response. Not budging you feel him pull your shirt higher exposing your breasts, putting your nipple into his mouth sucking roughly on it. You swing up kicking him acting like you're in shock but really for him being late.

"B what are you doing" pulling the white sheets over you.

"Wanted to surprise you" he chuckled. You turned over ignoring him and curled up. Then he became the big spoon around you and started biting on your earlobe.

"Cmon baby" he starts sucking on your neck, kissing leaving marks. Slipping his hand through behind and starts moving his finger around your clit. Automatically letting a moan slip from your lips. Feeling him smirk on your neck. He's got you in a trance. Pushing your back into his chest you re-position yourself having your lips hover above him as you yank down his sweatpants licking his tip through is briefs

"Don't play" he hissed clearly frustrated. Taking them down as you take him in your mouth pushing down your hips.

"Sixty-nine is the only dinner for two" he says before doing tornado swirls all over you. Deep throating him bobbing up and down. Coming to the edge you pull off and forward inserting himself into you as you ride him in reverse. Grinding as he grabs your hips so he has a little control. His grunts tell you he was already close and you not allowing him to release before you started grinding is really testing him.

"Ooh baby do you wanna cum" squeezing yourself around his pulsating dick. His grip tightens on your hips, dinging his nails into you.

"Y/N what are you trying to do" you start bouncing, slapping down on him. Pulling you off so he can start hitting from behind.

"Had a nice ride babygirl but im in control now"stroking in and out at a smooth pace then stopping. You whine.

"What did you do babygirl" his grin tightens

"I don't know" biting your lip as you feel him slowly pull out.

"Baby" you whine

"Can you tell me what you did"

"Build you up" you turned and gave him pouty lips. He pulled out and you started to finger yourself not breaking eye contact with him. Moaning as you throw your head back and cum onto your fingers then tracing them along his lips before they enter your mouth, sucking them clean. Looking at you in awe he's very built up, frustrated you have him in this state his main never could do. Getting up outta bed letting your ass hang out. Turning back as he strokes himself. Knowing you got him throbbing.

"Just trying to get you through the weekend" winking at him.

~~~~~
-yoooooo I fuckin wrote this on a plane ride and I think the old lady next to me saw oopsss. -Sorry it's shorter and straight to the point. Anddddd a little sloppy :(
- REQUESTS OPENNN (say your mans and your scene and gimme a week)