1"The Journey Begins!"

A few month later...

Tuesday December 5th 2017

Today Pokemon Trainers Cyan, Ryan, Emma and Brent are beginning their Pokemon journeys throughout the beautiful region of Kanto. Our story begins in Pallet town inside the house of Cyan.

"Cyan, are you ready to go to the professor's lab?" Said Mrs Author.

-Almost! Said Cyan. She was an 11 year old girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a white t-shirt, a light blue and white kanto styled jacket, a pair of dark blue pants, a pair light blue and white sneakers and a dark purple backpack. She was also holding an oddly bland light blue and white cap.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" Asked Mrs Author. She looked at the cap Cyan was holding.

"This cap..." Cyan muttered.

"Huh, what's wrong with your cap?" Her mother asked.

"It's kinda bland."

"Do you have any ideas on how to decorate it a bit, then?"

"Honestly, I have no idea."

"Here."

"What's this?"

"It's a pin I got in Cerulean City."

"OK, but what do I do with it?"

"You can put it on your cap, like this." She put the pin on Cyan's cap.

"Thanks, it looks great!"

"No problem, now you better get going or you'll be late!"

"OK! Bye mom!"

"Good luck, Cyan!"

Meanwhile on the boat to Pallet town...

"We're finally here!" Said Ryan. He was wearing a black t-shirt, a red jacket, a pair of dark grey pants, dark red sneakers, a red and black backwards cap and a light grey backpack.

"Yeah, We're at Pallet town, the home of the famous Professor Oak!" Said Emma. She had black hair and green eyes. She was wearing a bright green shirt with a daisy printed on it, a dark green sleeveless jacket, a pair of jeans, light brown boots, a dark green hat with a black ribbon and bow and a small white backpack.

"Yeah, yeah we all know where we are, genius." Said Brent. He was wearing a brown leather jacket, a white t-shirt, a pair of black pants, red sneakers with small lightning bolts and a Pikachu styled backpack.

"That's rude." Said Ryan.

"We've made it to our destination. Please exist the boat." Said the captain. 

A little while later...

"Let's get going, before Professor Oak gets mad at us!" Said Ryan.

"Good point." Said Emma.

"Whatever..."  Said Brent.

"Last one there is a rotten Exeggcute!" Said Ryan, running off in the direction of the lab ahop his skateboard.

"Hey Ryan, wait up!" Said Emma, running after him.

"*Sigh*Finally..." Said Brent walking behind them.

5 minutes later...

"Professor, I'm here!" Said Cyan, busting the door open as she entered Professor Oak's lab.

"Cy-" Professor Oak started but suddenly...!

"First!" Ryan yelled, coming in while riding on his  skateboard

"Ryan, please don't!!!!" Emma yelled, walking in to the lab.

"Are you crazy?!? What in the world gives you the right to barge in to like that?!?" Professor Oak yelled furiously.

"What happened here?!?" Said Gary Oak, the grandson and assistant of Professor Oak.

"He barged in while riding his skateboard, which, by the way, looked awesome!" Said Cyan.

"Cool... Wait a minute, he BARGED in on his skateboard?" Said Gary.

"Thanks for the compliment, but I did..." Said Ryan.

"Alright, let's get to the main topic! Wait where's Brent?" Professor Oak said confused.

"I thought he was behind you, Emma!" Said Ryan.

"I thought so to!" Emma replied.

"Good morning, Professor. It's nice to formally meet you." Said Brent, walking in the lab.

"It's nice to meet you too, Brent." Professor Oak answered.

"Um, no offense Professor, but why did you call us here?" Said Cyan.

"Oh right, my bad! All four of you attended my Pokemon camp, if I recall correctly?"

"Yeah!" All of them answered.

"Do you want to become Pokemon trainers, and attempt to win the Pokemon league?"

"Definitely!" They answered.

"Well I received 4 starter Pokemon, about a week ago. Bring them in Gary!"

"Here they are!

"I want to make you Pokemon trainers, by giving each one of you a Pokemon!"

"Cool!" Said Cyan.

"These four are your choices! Bulbasaur, the seed Pokemon! Charmander, the lizard Pokemon! Pikachu, the mouse Pokemon! And last but not least... Squirtle, the tiny turtle Pokemon! Go on, choose one!"

"Charmander, obviously!" Said Ryan, taking Charmander's Pokeball.

"Oh, Bulbasaur's so cute!" Said Emma, taking its Pokeball.

"Pikachu, because it looks the strongest." Said Brent.

"Squirtle..." Squirtle said sadly.

"Aw! You're so cute! Would you like to become my partner?" Cyan asked.

"Squirtle!" Squirtle replied happily, jumping in Cyan's arms. Cyan took the last Pokeball.

"Here's your Pokedex and Pokeballs. Go on, leap in to the magical world of Pokemon!"