20"The Fuchsia City Pokemon Race"

Emma's POV

We made it... Two hours on the road and we finally made it to Fuchsia Ci- "OH MY ARCEUS! IT'S LLOYD, THE RACE CHAMP!" Someone squealed, interrupting my train of thought.

They all started swarming in a nearby small. "What in the world is happening?" Cyan muttered, wide-eyed. "You don't know? This week is the next pokemon race and Lloyd has been the champion of that for about 3 years! He and his Tauros are the best partners in the world!" A local exclaimed.

Cyan rolled her eyes, "I highly doubt it." We were interrupted again by... squeals. The crowd opened up and we finally got to see the guy behind this all. He had snow blonde hair and lime green eyes.  He was wearing a black t-shirt, a green scarf, a pair of grey jeans and white sneakers. An Eevee was sitting on his shoulder. He looked at a Cyan. "Hey there."

Cyan just rolled her eyes again. "You know, you don't have to hold in your squeals, gorgeous" "I'm sorry, but who are you again?" Cyan shot. "You don't have to pretend. I'm the greatest trainer in the world. There's no way you haven't heard of me." "Just so you know Mr. Big Shot, I come from west Kanto and I've never heard of you in my entire life" "Interesting. The name's Lloyd Amethyst and I'm the best trainer ever, at only age 12. What's your name, gorgeous?"

"Cyan Author. These are my good friends, Ryan Stone and Emerald Green" She introduced us. "What kind of name is 'Emerald'?" He asked. "My friends call me Emma"

"Whatever. If you want to see greatness, check out the pokemon race tomorrow" He walked off. "Maybe we should enter the pokemon race to teach this guy a lesson." "Nice idea" "I'm in!"

Ryan's POV

We all signed up and wore told we had to capture a pokemon in a safari ball to use in the race. That said, we went to the Safari Zone to catch a wild pokemon each.

I just ran in there, leaving my friends behind, in attempt to find rare pokemon. I spotted a two headed pokemon. A Doduo, I think. I carefully placed a piece of bait on the ground.  I then threw a rock and ran off in a bush. It ate the bait. Perfect. I threw a safari ball. 1... 2... 3.... YES!

I ran up to the pokeball. "I'm gonna call you... Quill!" I eventually walked out of the safari building.

Cyan's POV

I was looking for rare pokemon when I fell on my butt from a tackle. I was about to turn around when a safari ball fell out of my bag and caught a random pokemon. I send it out. A Rhyhorn. Not gonna lie, this was pretty perfect. I returned him. That works. "I'm gonna name you Rhythm!"

I walked out to see Ryan. "Caught anything?" "A Rhyhorn, you?" "A Doduo" "Cool"

Emma's POV

I was walking quietly. I encountered a Ponyta. So cute!!!

'I think this would work...' I thought. Hesitating at first, my hand threw a safari ball. After a few shakes, the capture was confirmed. "I'll name you, um, er, em, Flare!"

I made my way out of the safari zone and met up with Ryan and Cyan. They both caught pokemon in the safari zone. We did last minute training and all are pokemon did great.

Sleeping? That was an absolute train wreck. We overslept and had to ran towards the starting line at the speed of light. "I see you've taken up my offer"

It was the Lloyd guy from yesterday. He winked at Cyan and gave her a rose. In return, he earned a slap across the face. Ryan and I just chuckled quietly. "Actually, idiot, we're entering this race and we're going to kick your butt"

"Oh really now? I'd like to see you try" "It's on, moron!"

Ugh, can we go a single day with no problems? I know yesterday kinda wasn't, but most are and mostly because of Cyan's behavior. 

Anyways, we were called on position.

Narrator's POV

"Racers, ready, set, go!" All pokemon left the starting line at the same time. The lead was Lloyd and his Tauros, followed up closely by Cyan and her Rhyhorn.

After the duo was Emma and her Ponyta and Ryan and his Doduo. The trainers kept muttering, "Faster, faster, faster"

With a sudden burst of energy, Emma's Ponyta takes the lead. Cyan's Rhyhorn and Ryan's Doduo soon past Lloyd's Tauros.

"And the winner is... Emma Green and her Ponyta, Flare!"

"Second place goes to... Cyan Author and her Rhyhorn, Rhythm!"

"Last, but not least, Ryan Stone and his Doduo, Quill!"

A/N

D'aw! Short filler chapter, not really since they caught pokemon, but yeah!

I introduced the flirt to early on. Darn it. 

Anyways, was this chapter good? I mean the next two will be AMAZING, but details.

Later~!