12

Kamiya

It's been a week since this plan has started and I haven't found out anything about what's happening. Cameron literally blocked me out this whole week. It's annoying as fuck.

He leaves before I wake up and comes home around 2 in the morning. I just miss my husband.

Cameron

It's hard not really talking to Kamiya but I spoke with my dad and he doesn't want her or any of the women involved because none of us want to risk them getting hurt.

We've already started planning what's going to happen, we're just waiting on the go signal. James has been quiet for now but we always have our guards up.

"Cam we need access to the bank in front of James building." Game said

"Trey owns it I could have him give us access to the cameras around the building." I said

"Good. What else is there?" Roc asked

"Everything else is in the hands of Anthony." Kiari said

"Y'all don't think we need protection or anything?" Mikah asked

"We shouldn't but we don't wanna make it obvious that we're planning something. Kamiya and Jamila has always had security since what happened back when we were younger. So we just gone have more around them since all the girls are with her." I said

"You right." Mikah said

"We done for today. Meet back here at 10am." I said

They all nodded and stood up. I grabbed my hoodie and began to walked out with Mikah. I put my hood up and everyone else did the same. I wrapped my red bandana around my face and stared walking to my truck. I got in and Mikah did too. I pulled off with everyone behind me.

We drove to the back of my house and parked there. Me and Mikah got out and we all walked in my home though the back door. It was only 9pm so I know the girls up.

When I walked in I saw pizza boxes on the counter and went over to them. I opened them and saw they were all empty. I took off my hood and bandana and walked into the living room. They were all sitting on the couches drinking.

"Miya." I said

Kamiya turned to me and they all followed.

"Hey baby." Kamiya said a little drunk.

"Why you drinking?" I asked and all the men walked to their wives.

"Because you don't wanna talk to me." She pouted.

"Come here." I said pulling her over the couch.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around me.

"You just drunk." I said

"No I'm not you just don't love me anymore." She said

"I do love you Miya stop that." I said

"If you loved me you wouldn't have ignored me." She said

I just shook my head knowing she drunk and just saying things.

"Come on let's go to bed." I said lifting her up.

"Let's go fuck." She said loud and proud.

"Kamiya stop it." I said

"You stop it." She said

I take her upstairs and lay her down on the bed. I walked in the bathroom to turn the light off and when I got back she had her titties out just staring at them.