27

Kamiya

Today was the day me and Cameron were going to spend the whole day with our children. We all got into my truck and got on the road to go to six flags which is an hour and a half away.

"Mama?" I heard Laya asked

"Yes baby?" I answered

"Mr. Kingston told me to give you this." She said passing me a note.

I took it from her and it said "To The Mother of; Marcus, Anthony, Malaya and Malasia."

I opened it and read it.

Dear Mrs. Price

How have you been? I see that you now have kids. I always thought I would make you have my children and we would be a family. I guess things change but we can always start our own family. Remember those years ago when I took you from Cameron and had you gagging on my dick? Remember how your mother and step father almost had sex with you? Remember when you and Jamila had to struggle to eat. I do. I know everything about you and your life Kamiya. You're probably thinking that I should be dead but no. I'm a survivor. Until we meet again my love.

Nicck

I turn back to Malaya.

"Baby girl did you read this?" I asked

"No ma'am." She said

"What is it?" Cameron said glancing to me then back to the road.

"Its nothing, I'll tell you later." I said

He kept looking at me and I turn to stare out the window. I have to get my children away from this. Fucking with me and Cameron is one thing but fucking with our kids is another. These bitches are getting to my babies and I'm at fault. Maybe I should have just stayed away from Cameron. I probably would have finished college at the actual school instead of online and had my bachelors. Instead I got pregnant at 19 with a man whos family are well know drug dealers.

I look over at Cameron as he drives and admire him. I hate the situation we're in and having doubts but ill never regret meeting him. Its crazy how your mind can switch so fast. One minute you want to never have met the love of your life and then the next your happy you met him.

"I love you." I said

He looked over at me and smiled.

"I love you too." He said

I looked back at my kids and they were asleep.

I kind of wish we were normal.

Jamila

Kamiya took her kids so that they can have a family day which left me and Mike here. It was a knock at the door and I went downstairs.

When I opened it I saw a small girl with a book bag.

"Who are you?" She asked

"Girl you came knocking on this door. Who are you?" I said

"I'm Anthony girlfriend, where he at? He told me to come over." She said just walking in.

"Well for one he isn't here and two I know for a fact that Anthony doesn't have a girlfriend. You must be that little fast ass girl who he got pregnant." I said

"Why do y'all keep calling me fast? It's not like I got myself pregnant." She said

"It doesn't matter what happened. You can hop up outta my sister house." I said holding the door open.

"Doesn't matter. Mikah fucking his ex anyway." She said

I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her back.

"The fuck did you just say?" I asked