Chapter 7- flashbacks

Anxiety's Pov

I sat there , lying on the grass  ...for the first time in forever, (A/N Eh ? Eh? I made a reference)  I was actually  happy....

I smiled to myself , thinking of the memory ....

Flashback ~

"I want to go on the swing"  said a young 4 year old  Anxiety, or well Aidan at that time ...with a pout

"Do whatever you want" said hatred , glaring at him "For all I care , you can die here" and with that he simply went away ...

"Oh .."  Aidan said , tears were already forming in his eyes "but ...but it's my b-birthday" but hatred was long gone..

'Its fine, you can enjoy yourself here' he said to himself  , gently getting on the swing , moving his legs back and forth ...getting faster and faster...

"I like this" he said innocently to no one , with a small giggle ...

He kept going faster ,not caring about his safety ...enjoying every minute ...

"Ouchy" he said , as he fell off the swing , on to the grass with a little thud .....

He didn't get up, he just stayed there , on the grass, looking at the clouds ....alone, but happy , in comfortable silence ...

xxxx

A/N well that's  it for this chapter...you guys are going to hate princey in the next btw ...well until then Bye ❤!