Chapter 13- Confusion

Summary- Roman is mad at anxiety as he thinks he made Thomas have a panic attack on purpose

xxxx
Roman's Pov-

I yet again was found walking through the halls ....I was mad , at the same time a bit ...a bit dissapointed...

I know .... I know that Anxiety is hiding something ....I can see right through the act he was trying to pull off ....I could see the hint of sadness in his eyes , the way he gets nervous at the slightest of things ...the way he always stares deep in thought ....Yet besides all of this , I still dont know what it was...

What ...or better yet ... Who made him like this?

"Where are you going now ?" I heard Logic say behind me ....snapping me off my trace

"Trying to go and talk to anxiety so he stops messing with Thomas....Who does he think he is?" I replied , trying my best to seem as though I didn't care about Anxiety  ....but the thing was .....I did care for him

"Uh" Logic says with a sigh , closing his eyes for a moment "Im not the best with emotions ...but I dont think you mean that"

"Why?" I asked a bit suprised...

"You don't hate Anxiety ....And I know that ....also if you are just going to yell at him ....Dont you think that he has anxiety aswell? We all take after our personality ....I don't think he needs Change ...he needs comfort ....He never seems happy , he never seems secure"

"But-"

"I know you are confused....but you have to understand ....he is not the bad guy ....and never was...Now I have to go ....think about what I said"

"No wait!" But he was long gone ...

Whatever he said was true ....but the voice in my head says a different thing ....It feels me he is here to destruct us  ....It tells me ...that some thing about him is something I should be aware of ....yet the other half tells me he's a good man....Just a bit broken...

I just needed to talk to him

xxx

A/N hey guys ...um I have been feeling preety shitty nowadays ....Just life and stuff ....so I think the next update will be out probably after my exams ?...Im sorry Im probably the wrost author ...

Also ...14k views! Thank you guys so much ! ....Well until next time , Bye ❤!

Ps- What do you think of this story so far?