Cuphead x Emo! Reader

Requested by: CharaXFight

Note: they requested from the game, not Quest! Cuphead

......

Y/N was on their iPod listening to Girls/Girls/Boys by P!ATD (yes I just so happen to listen to it as I'm writing lol). Minding their business, it was very quiet around them while being at the park.

Why so quiet? (cuz its nine in the afternoon XD) It's the middle of the night. Closing their eyes for a split second to enjoy the music and the quiet atmosphere, they heard voices suddenly appear near them.

They opened their eyes seeing monsters appear. Their eyes widened in slight fear. 'What are they?!' They thought, slightly panicking.

A few seconds later, two boys that looks like they have cup shaped heads attacking the monsters. Y/N just sat there in slight fear but amusement as well.

The two cuphead guys finished them off and recouped from it almost immediately. Y/N looked down on their iPod as a attempt to hide themselves. One of them noticed Y/N's presence and smiled a lil.

He approached Y/N with that same smile, "Are you alright? They didn't hurt you?"

Y/N looks up at him and unplugs an earbud from their ear. "Hmm? Oh I'm alright." They replied.

The cuphead guy held out his hand and continued smiling, "The name's Cuphead and that's my brother over there. He's Mugman."

Y/N took Cuphead's hand and shook it. "Y/N. Nice to meet you Cuphead" they smiled a lil.

"Would you like us to escort you home? In case more monsters appear?" He asked.

Y/N nodded, "That would be nice, thanks." Y/N led Cuphead and Mugman to their apartment and unlocked their front door.

"Do you guys need a place to stay tonight? It is late." Y/N offered to the boys.

"No thank you, but we got other places to be, but thanks for the offer though." Mugman replied.

Cuphead quickly writes something on a piece of paper and hands it to Y/N. "Here take this. So we can keep in touch" he winks and starts heading off with Mugman following behind.

Y/N waved goodbye to them and enter their apartment seeing all their band posters once again. They got ready for bed and looked at the piece of paper Cuphead gave them.

It was his phone number.

....

Okay sorry if this is lame I'm no good when it comes to emo.

~Katy/Krispy/idkwhatyouguyscallme