Highschool AU! Cuphead x Reader

Requested by: reborn-nerd

"Tch..." Cuphead sighs in frustration by the test he was given back.

Mr. Boris' class is really hard for him and realizes that he'll need help soon. He has yet to make a passing in his class and he has no chance to pass the semester with the method Cups is doing. Staring into the text isn't going to help you bud.

Cups glances around the room as Mr. Boris continues passing out the graded tests. Most of the students there have a look of defeat.

Cups found a (h/c) girl with (e/c) eyes who smiled at the teacher as she received her test. 'Found you' he thought to himself.

After class, he walked to the girl as she was collecting her belongings into her backpack. Cups smirked and taps her shoulder, getting her attention. "Excuse me, sweetheart, but are you available for tutoring a student?"

The girl smiles and then frowns a bit shaking her head. "I'm sorry, but I have a tight schedule to even do any tutoring" she apologizes.

Cups frowns in response and sighs "It's fine, I understand." He starts to walk away until the girl stops him before leaving.

"Wait a minute!" She gets a paper and starts writing some stuff on it before giving it to Cups.

"If you need any help on something, use this" she hands it to him before rushing out of class, almost missing her next class.

Cups took the paper and looked at it.

Y/N
(XXX) XXX-XXXX
Text me if you need my help

A/N: So I'm back? Anyways, should there be a part two or nah?

Requests go on request page and yes I'm still taking them. So yeah...

~Katy