Sorry Not Sorry

Heyyyyy I bet you're tired of not getting updates, because so am I honestly. Well, I finally got my new laptop a few weeks ago and it has met my standards (for now). I still have another month of summer before going to college and as frightening and exciting that is, I'm still stressed out on my job and bills I have to help pay for my parents.

I've been doing this since December 2016, and yes, I was also playing a sport at the time (thankfully no longer). I know I sound like I'm giving you guys excuses (which I kinda am), but yes I actually have reasons why I haven't been updating anything really.

For example, my dad and I had to apply for a loan so I can go to my dream college and the loan was about little over half the cost for just one year. Financial aid did the best it could but it was not nearly enough. I'm also getting a job while I'm at college too so I can start paying for next year.

Sometimes it's to a point that one of my best friends steps in and asks me to come hang out with her just to ease my stress away. Luckily for her, she has a full ride at one of the colleges and I'm so glad she has it because I don't want her to go through what I am going through at this time.

I'm glad I have friends and family support but it's hard for me to have my own downtime. I'm a middle child of 3 kids and my little sister shares my room so I have almost no privacy and it sucks really.

Anyways, about this one shot book, this will be on hiatus before I go off to college in September. I will post the next one shot before I make it hiatus so yes there will be an actually update. I am also doing it to my BATIM book, When Dreams Come True as well. Please forgive me (or not) and also just pray I have good things coming to me soon because I'm just tired of this stress before going to college.

Until next time,

~Katy