the first introduction: hyuna

hyuna walked into the barber shop, slowly walking towards the chair a man had sat in. she took the cover up and carefully placed it over the man's chest, tying the back around his neck.

she reached for the scissors next, running a hand through the mystery man's hair. as she stepped closer to him, his hand grazed her leg, which caused her to step back.

words of warning strung out of her mouth as the man stood up. hyuna stuck the scissors out in front of her, but the man threw them out of the way. with fear in her eyes, she was backed into the sink, as she shoved the man with all her might.

she watched in terror as he surprisingly fell back, his head hitting a sharp edge. she had no idea what to do, as she shakily took a few steps towards the unconscious male. she put two fingers near his neck and felt her eyes tearing up as there was no pulse.

she had to think fast- so she grabbed a blanket laying around and tried her best to clean up the blood. when that didn't help and the blanket was soaked, she took off her long cardigan. with her bloody hands, her terrified face and her shaking hands, she ran out of the alleyway and in front of an incoming car.

luckily, the person in the car stopped. she walked to the car, opening the door with tears still filling her eyes.

the man in the car looked at her with shock, before shaking the look off his face and driving again.

"edawn... what do i do?"