chapter one

as the three souls drove through the streets, making their way to hyuna's shop, they sat in silence. hui was sitting in the back, his arms rested on the two front seats as he leaned forward. edawn began to slow the car before parking on the side of the road, directly in front of the shop.

as he turned the car off and looked past the girl who was still wiping her bloody hands, he noticed the few handprints of blood shown on the glass door. he stepped out as hui opened the door. as the three of them were out of the car, they walked towards the door.

hyuna took her keys out of her pocket, and unlocked the door. she slowly pushed the clear door open and stepped inside, followed by the two others. she walked towards the back, where she left the man.

hui rested his arm around hyuna's shoulder, looking down at the body and biting his lip.

"what do you think we should do edawn?"

"im not sure...he seems like a rich shit. maybe...he had some money with him. we can get out of here and dump him far away." edawn said.

hyuna just nodded, taking a hold of one of hui's hands resting on her shoulders. she slightly leaned into his side, her heart beating fast. she was beyond scared, she didn't know what would happen to her if anyone else found out.

edawn looked over for a moment, then looked away as he saw hyuna and hui's hands.

"let's just get this done. hui, grab his legs. ill drag his upper body and we'll...throw him in my trunk. hyuna, go search his car."

each did as edawn said. the two boys chucked the stranger into the trunk, as hyuna searched the car. she came back with a suitcase. she threw it into the trunk with the man and walked back into the shop.

she quickly cleaned up the rest of the mess, then locked the door again and got into the car.

edawn began driving, and soon they left the sleeping civilization.

sorry about the lack of updates :)) i forgot about this book. but go check out the collab ff book im writing with hookga !! it's called no homo and it's an nct book :))