the third introduction: hui

he sat in his hotel room, doing anything to cure himself of the boredom he felt. he even taped a plastic bag around his head, but tore it open with his hands. hui couldn't stand sitting around and doing nothing like this.

he lit a cigarette laying around after a few moments then walked to the mirror. he threw down the only just lit cigarette, shoving the end into the floor with his shoe. the leftover red lipstick was sitting under the mirror, tempting hui, so he drew a messy smiley face on the mirror.

he just could not do anything to cure his boredom. so what could a man do? he left the old hotel room. as he walked outside, he realized how late it had gotten. there was a part of him saying to simply go back into the room...but he couldn't bring himself to do that as he walked into the empty street, across the bold white lines and to the street sign.

he held onto the pole, letting out a loud yell as he did so. soon, he heard a car zooming down the street. hui quickly let go of the street sign and started walking out into the street, his arms open wide as the car screeched to a halt.

a confused edawn and hyuna both stepped out of the car. edawn knew he needed to knock hui out of this strange state he got into occasionally, so he walked over to the other man and grabbed onto his shirt, throwing his fist into hui's face. hyuna yelled for edawn to stop, as she threw down the bloody rag he had given her in the car.

"it's not worth it...let's just go. we need him anyways." she stepped back into the car as edawn stepped away from hui, who was on the ground.

the two began walking towards the car, stepping in as edawn began driving towards hyuna's small barber shop.