Amy's house

(sorry I haven't been making chapters. It's just I had a lot of stuff to do family stuff and I hope u like dis chap 😋😋😋)

When you reached Amy's house you saw Rouge on the porch smoking. " Hey
Rouge." she stopped  and looked up " Oh hello darling,are you here for the game ." " Yeah that's mostly why I'm here. " " Well then let's go inside."

           Rouge opened the door and there sat the whole gang. As Amy was about to sit down she looked up to you and got up like she forgot her wallet, and ran up to the (favorite/animal). "I'm so glad you can make it (Y/N)!" The pink hedgehog hugged (Y/N) " Heh me to Amy." she let go of (Y/N) "So now that everyone is here we can start the game!"

Everyone sat In a circle while Amy was finding something " So what do think what are we going to play." asked silver " I think we're going play soccer!" said Sonic " Sonic why do you think we're going to play soccer when Amy said it's an indoor game!" yelled shadow. Amy never told me that you thought "Well jeesh shadow no need yell at me." The blue hedgehog told the black and red striped one. " Ok guys I'm back and what's with the yelling shadow I can hear you from up stairs." "well this idiot thinks that we're going to play soccer when it's an indoor game!" "hey there's a thing called a hover ball you know." "SHUT UP SONIC I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!!!" "CAN YOU TWO PLEASE SHUSH IT AND LET ME TALK YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING LIKE 5 OLDS FIGHTING FOR A TOY!!!" there was complete silence in the room "Thank you now what I was going to say is,that we are going to play a game called seven minutes in heaven."Amy was holding a box while she was talking.

           Knuckles interrupted her "Uh Amy why are you holding a box?" Amy stared at him then replied "I'm holding it because I want everyone to put something in it." "Why Amy?" questioned tails "I'll tell you the whole thing after these two hedgehogs apologize."
"WHAT!!!" sonic and shadow said in unison

         "yep you heard me apologize now." Amy started to act like a mother "Y-you aren't the boss of me no one is!" yelled shadow "And your not our mom." added sonic. Amy just stood there "THEN IF YOUR NOT GOING TO SAY SORRY TO EACH OTHER THEN I HAVE TO MAKE YOU!!!" she took out her piko hammer and she looked like she was about to murder them until (Y/N) stood up to protect the two "Woah Amy No need to use the piko hammer. And don't worry they Will say sorry to eachother, right guys?" Sonic stood in horror and Shadow well he just stared at you and Amy."Y-yeah we we w-will apologize r-right Sh-Shads?" gulped sonic "yeah we will after the game."

        Amy put her piko hammer away and spoke "ok but after the game I want to see you say sorry to each other ok " Amy said sternly "yes ma'am!" they both said "ok as I was going to say are the rules of seven minutes in heaven."

            (after the rules and everyone putting their things in the box)

"Ok who's gonna start Amy ?" Asked blaze "hmm lets have (Y/N) try he/she never gets to go first in a game." Amy looked over at (Y/N) "w-why do you want me to go first I'm sure their is plenty of players who wants to go?" You said nervously " I'm not going to let anyone one go first because 1 you are my best friend and 2nd you need to do it because it's all part of a game." "F-fine I'll go." As (Y/N) was about to reach the box the pink hedgehog stopped him/her "Oh and you better not pick soniku cause he's mine." She winked over to Sonic "o-ok." The f/c a/t finally got to the box reached inside it and pulled out....

      (Ok guys if you already know what f/c and a/t is then don't read it if you don't know what it is the I'll tell u . F/c means favorite color and a/t means animal type now they u know what they are I have to go bye!)